OT: Off Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well after 10 months I finally have all of the furniture and other things set up in the new house. Now to just get rid of all of the empty boxes.
I hear that. We moved buildings during "all this" and because I was WFH during the move my office was just stacked with boxes. Little by little I've moved stuff to where it should go or moved stuff from home to the office. I can see all the walls now. But there are still boxes to contend with. That said, I've been going in more. Unless there is a photo shoot, I'm pretty much all alone on my wing.

Congrats on the new place, if I hadn't said so before.

Reactions: Armourboy

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
The great thing about the ignore feature is how it removes the willfully irrational from one's feed. It's one thing to have a differing opinion, it's something completely different to go out of the way to push fallacies and outright lies.

Testing, Testing, let's see if 101st can see this. LOL

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Couple snapshots from Blue Ridge Parkway I took October 13th

850_7097.jpg

850_7124.jpg

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Man, if only there was a Handtrick and Voldy around my area. I think I broke some scar tissue up on a nerve and it feels like my hand exploded.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I just had reason to look at my email address book--my stars, some of these are old as the hills. Myspace mail, hotmail, tmobile mail, aol, yahoo mail...stuff you only see occasionally these days.

Reactions: adsfan

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
My first email address came in my pre-teen years courtesy of my father, and it is still my primary to this day, nearly three decades later. ([email protected] - nice, short, easy, and nowadays I administer the servers behind it so it's well worth keeping.)

Yes, I take an undue amount of perverse pride in the fact that I can legitimately tell people "My email address is older than you." ;)

Reactions: FossilFndr

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Think mine was with go.com. It eventually got bought out and merged with ESPN for some reason. Also had mine from MTSU and then went to hotmail.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The Dude has lymphoma....

I read that. The five year survival rate averages 80%. He is 70, being over 60 is a negative. Early stages are better.

I have donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Wisconsin Chapter, for years.

I have raised money for them, which is something that I rarely do for charity. I prefer to write a check.

I encourage people to donate to the charity of their choice. The United Way includes L&LS in Wisconsin.

My old co-worker had NHL. That was 30 years ago. He is still alive the last that I heard, just missing a little hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad