OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2020 part XXIV - Can we get a refund for 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
View attachment 348371

Sure lotta people in here who want this to be a police state.

And the point is you’re blaming the victim in a scenario where they did nothing wrong, they are standing on their porch doing absolutely nothing

1940s Germany.....

What was the situation? We have a video of the act. If the property owners were under no obligation to go inside then the officers are wrong, You are acting like a cop drives by during a normal scenario, stops and just starts busting your balls to go inside.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
is it weak because you don’t like it? People are allowed to stand on their porch and do nothing without being shot at by police

very unamerican that you’re ok with that

What did you think of the Tsarnaev man hunt? Police bad?

Un-American my ass. Again, easy to type this behind a keyboard.

Reactions: Salem13

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
What was the situation? We have a video of the act. If the property owners were under no obligation to go inside then the officers are wrong, You are acting like a cop drives by during a normal scenario, stops and just starts busting your balls to go inside.

not a whole lot happening on that street in that video, certainly 0 need at all to shoot at people standing their on their own property literally doing nothin

Especially at a time when public trust in police is probably at an all time low

Reactions: Bocephus86

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Blaming the victims of assault.

There’s nothing there to show any lawful reason for commanding people off of their porch and then shoot at them for not complying.

Do you know this as fact? Was their curfew? Were people posed to be on lock down? I mean the constitution tells me I have a right to convene with any amount of people I want, buttttt with the pandemic, those rights are now "adjusted".

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I don’t recall any police lighting up innocent bystanders who are standing on their porch when out looking for Tsarnaev

what a dumb argument lol

Everything was in lockdown, militarized police everywhere. I thought that was your definition of a police state.

I am still giggling at you calling someone you don't know unamerican because of your own opinion.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
not a whole lot happening on that street in that video, certainly 0 need at all to shoot at people standing their on their own property literally doing nothin

Especially at a time when public trust in police is probably at an all time low

Not a whole lot happening yet. IF the cops were in their right to tell them to go inside and they defied four different orders, tough shit. I mean I'm not expert on riot or crowd control but I would assume you'd want everyone safe in their house, no?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Do you know this as fact? Was their curfew? Were people posed to be on lock down? I mean the constitution tells me I have a right to convene with any amount of people I want, buttttt with the pandemic, those rights are now "adjusted".

THEY SHOT AT THEM FOR STANDING ON THEIR OWN PORCH

no excuse.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Curfews prohibit public space - not private.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not a whole lot happening yet. IF the cops were in their right to tell them to go inside and they defied four different orders, tough shit. I mean I'm not expert on riot or crowd control but I would assume you'd want everyone safe in their house, no?

Ah yes so you keep the people safe by shooting at the people...... who are doing nothing....on their own property

Are you guys listening to yourselves? I mean what the f***, honestly

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Everything was in lockdown, militarized police everywhere. I thought that was your definition of a police state

I am still giggling at you calling someone you don't know unamerican because of your own opinion.

no I’m calling you unamerican because you’re completely fine with police shooting people not doing anything on their own property

and the fact that you’re invoking the hunt for Tsarnaev with this like theyre equatable is the part I’m giggling at

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
THEY SHOT AT THEM FOR STANDING ON THEIR OWN PORCH

no excuse.

Pretty sure they shot them for defying a direct order from a law enforcement officer four times. Again, maybe the cops didn't have that right, but you're hilarious, you act like it's optional to listen to direct orders (if they actually had that power in this situation)

Again, I have no idea, but if its me, and a cop tells me four times to go inside my right or not, not going to see what happens.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Pretty sure they shot them for defying a direct order from a law enforcement officer four times. Again, maybe the cops didn't have that right, but you're hilarious, you act like it's optional to listen to direct orders (if they actually had that power in this situation)

Again, I have no idea, but if its me, and a cop tells me four times to go inside my right or not, not going to see what happens.

You do not have to do everything a police officer tells you to do, you know that right? Like you’re entitled to stand on your porch and do nothing without being shot at. I hope you know that.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Ah yes so you keep the people safe by shooting at the people...... who are doing nothing....on their own property

Are you guys listening to yourselves? I mean what the f***, honestly

And how do you know they were going to keep doing nothing? I mean if shit goes down, wouldn't you as an officer want as little people out as possible? Also, again, if the cops had the authority to command citizens to do that, they have to listen, end of story.

You act like it was a normal Sunday afternoon.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
no I’m calling you unamerican because you’re completely fine with police shooting people not doing anything on their own property

and the fact that you’re invoking the hunt for Tsarnaev with this like theyre equatable is the part I’m giggling at

You were bitching about how awful it is to be in a world where police have authority. Back during the Tsarnaev hunt I imagine you were grateful.

Blanket statements come across as naive is all.

Law enforcement shouldn't be opening fire on citizens, no. I do not even know the context as I said... but if those citizens were given the lawful orders, they should comply. There just may have been a reason. And it has absolutely nothing to do with the "dress" they were wearing. That was a poor comparison.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
You do not have to do everything a police officer tells you to do, you know that right? Like you’re entitled to stand on your porch and do nothing without being shot at. I hope you know that.

When there are riots going on? Again, I know under normal circumstances you are, but did the rules change? I mean curfews and martial law aren't normal times are they?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Again, easy to say.... very easy.

pretty easy to do to

“Hey man that guys unconscious maybe get off of him”

boom, mission accomplished

So now we’re defending cops that allow colleagues to murder people and fire on civilians standing there doing nothing

I’m not gonna argue with you guys anymore. This is pathetic

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
pretty easy to do to

“Hey man that guys unconscious maybe get off of him”

boom, mission accomplished

So now we’re defending cops that allow colleagues to murder people and fire on civilians standing there doing nothing

I’m not gonna argue with you guys anymore, you’re part of the problem

You spin a mighty tale. No one is defending the officers... no one. Nice agenda. Again, very easy behind the keyboard.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
You spin a mighty tale. No one is defending the officers... no one. Nice agenda. Again, very easy behind the keyboard.

“well it’s hard for them to do with a superior officer” is literally defending them for not taking action

But again I’m done here. Pathetic. I stand by statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad