OFF DAY THREAD! We give points away for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
My dude you would have TOTALLY noticed him out there because of his game-changing ability to stand in the right spots to push the bean counters' charts into overdrive.

I thought the same thing....

"I'd have _known_ if ZARy was out there"
=P

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Next 9 games are against two teams.
5 games against the islanders.
4 against the capitals...

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Since McCann-Blueger-Tanev came together they’ve been really good. Great possession stats, out scoring, out chancing opponents with heavy D zone starts. On ice save % of 94.74!

We need everything to go right at the moment so not the best news.
I argued that that was mostly due to Bluegs and Tanev, one can go for mintes and to see McCan does anything...now some may say I miss some subtle work or something...it will be interesting to see how this will change swapping him for ZAR...my feeling is not much...

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I argued that that was mostly due to Bluegs and Tanev, one can go for mintes and to see McCan does anything...now some may say I miss some subtle work or something...it will be interesting to see how this will change swapping him for ZAR...my feeling is not much...

You can see a big drop off without McCann

Line Stats - Natural Stat Trick

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Yeah worse news would be like if he were healthy

KV4Q.gif

Reactions: Andy99

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
counterpoint...check McCann without Bluegs and Tanev....and compare those two...

so they’re all a good fit together.

Tanev and Blueger numbers dropped off without ZAR too so maybe they aren’t the dynamic duo some think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad