OFF DAY THREAD! We give points away for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hahahaha... maybe some sweet mercy for his miserable season so far and he's injured, as usual.

Won't notice much.

you won’t notice a difference in the top six between Laff and Geno? ...ouch...I think you would notice no matter how poorly Geno plays...Laff sucks

Reactions: ncm7772

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Geno probably just has a meeting or a physio appointment

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
you won’t notice a difference in the top six between Laff and Geno? ...ouch...I think you would notice no matter how poorly Geno plays...Laff sucks

What do they have... 1 regulation win? What is Malkin sitting at a whopping .4PPG?

Yeah I won't notice much.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
What do they have... 1 regulation win? What is Malkin sitting at a whopping .4PPG?

Yeah I won't notice much.

you could say the same thing about Sid and a lot of players then...that record and any scoring woes are equally problematic for most of our top six

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
you could say the same thing about Sid and a lot of players then...that record and any scoring woes are equally problematic for most of our top six

Crosby has scored at a respectable rate despite his struggles.

Regardless at least I won't have to watch the gutted shadow of my former favorite player drag his carcass around the ice for a while.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Crosby has scored at a respectable rate despite his struggles.

Regardless at least I won't have to watch the gutted shadow of my former favorite player drag his carcass around the ice for a while.

depends what’s important to you...Sid has no ES goals and is -4, worse than Geno...I don’t think his “scoring” has been significant to the Pens except for the OT winners...he certainly hasn’t been doing much to win games in regulation for the Pens

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
depends what’s important to you...Sid has no ES goals and is -4, worse than Geno...I don’t think his “scoring” has been significant to the Pens except for the OT winners...he certainly hasn’t been doing much to win games in regulation for the Pens
He's disappointment me greatly.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Who farted on Geno's face? Fess up!

They got the full treatment....

"Sorry guys, I thought it was just a big gas... of an idea. I giggled too hard while thinking about it, and it wasn't gas. My bad!"

PfV7jEN.gif

Reactions: Tom Hanks

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I imagine it isn’t too serious if they are using Lafferty.
Well who else would they use? Obviously McCann...but oh yeah...he's hurt, Erod...nope also hurt...Jake? Nope he is Crosby's siamese twin. Really aren't any other options considering Sully is having wet dreams about getting to play the BART line again and Jankowski is barely cutting it as a 4th liner at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad