OFF DAY THREAD! We give points away for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Did you miss the part where I said "Sully is having wet dreams about getting to play the BART line again". He is just about to get ZAR in the lineup, so unless you want the BART line to be the 2nd line, Bleuger won't get a look.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Yeah, if not Blueger then Jankowski before Lafferty. I really wouldn’t put more on Guentzel’s plate right now so not him but otherwise I think he’d go to 2C before Lafferty. That being said, watch them find out it’s not nothing and Blueger is in that spot tomorrow.

Crosby
Blueger
Jankowski
Lafferty

McCann silently fuming somewhere and Malkin wearing an eye patch.

Reactions: Gurglesons

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I do agree though that Sully must not have thought much about Malkin leaving practice. Maybe Geno just got a little too close to Tanev and got some hair in his eyes, who am I kidding, it's probably a detached retina and Malkin will be declared legally blind by tomorrow.

Reactions: DRAGO 18

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I do agree though that Sully must not have thought much about Malkin leaving practice. Maybe Geno just got a little too close to Tanev and got some hair in his eyes, who am I kidding, it's probably a detached retina and Malkin will be declared legally blind by tomorrow.

Just reflex for Sullivan as he rarely thinks much of Geno in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad