GDT: NY Rangers 2018 Development Camp Thread

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
anyone know if hajek or lindgren have ever played the right side in the past?

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Ronning is a dark horse to make the team this year, IMHO.

He'll need to work on his defense and ability to break out when defenses tighten up, but I fully expect him to battle.

A lot of these kids have an idea of what goes into being a pro player and have learned from family members. Ronning, Howden, Andersson and others all have close family connections or other connections to people who have been there.

Fireonk

Jan 10, 2006
I thought Kravtsov got one of those (and an assist) but really hard to tell on the stream....

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
I hope I don't eat my words, but I almost can't NOT see Chytil turning into a first line player. By first line I mean average first line production or higher (>65 points). He's well above average in nearly every facet of the game (vision, stickhandling, shooting, passing). He'd literally have to stop developing right this second to not get there imo

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Just a scrimmage of course but chytil and kravtsov as a pair together is borderline unfair.

Kravtsov does a great job supporting the play

And someone just scored for blue again while j was typing this. White hasn't had the puck like at all

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Blue has Lindgren Miller chytil and kravtsov off the top of my head...who does white have ....Andersson...and...uhh....howden...and...err....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad