GDT: NY Rangers 2018 Development Camp Thread

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Gordnor

Pls

Seriously though, for the KHL, Lutch is the way to go. You can customize right on their site. Official KHL supplier.

PS: Some teams have their own supplier. Slovan Bratislava uses Bauer, Jokerit uses (I think) Adidas. But most teams use Lutch and lutchusa.com sells a lot of jerseys.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Is that why some teams are missing? I just figured it was because they were out of stock. As far as I knew and know,Lutch was the big boy in it

Yeah, some teams use different brands. I didn't realize about Jokerit and Slovan, until I actually went to Bratislava and Jokerit and saw the jerseys having different brands. The KHL doesn't have a deal with Lutch covering all teams, but most are covered.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Sounds like the big 5 are staying in the metropolitan area this summer to work out together. That’s a good sign.

A lot of team building going on. That’s a good thing.

To quote a smart ol’ Hockey fellow...”You get a bunch of young guys and let them grow up together”
Sorry, bob, I missed this. Who are the “big five” and where did you see this about staying in NYC to work out together?

(Agreed that it’s a great idea — just hope they’re doing it under Rangers’ supervision.)

Blueshirts1994

Jun 30, 2011
Lindgren said it in an interview with Dave Maloney for MSG network after the scrimmage yesterday. Lindgren Howden Hajek Andersson and Chytil.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
I'm assuming Kravtsov couldn't stay too much longer in the US. Since the KHL season starts so early I think their training camp starts sometime in July.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
My buddy’s dad is reffing the prospects camp (same guy who did it last year and said Chytil was head and shoulders above everyone else). You can see him skate by after the K’Andre Miller goal video.

According to him, Ronning has been the best player at camp. Also said Chytil and Anderssen are standouts, but that’s not surprising I suppose.

Will try and get some more info.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
My buddy’s dad is reffing the prospects camp (same guy who did it last year and said Chytil was head and shoulders above everyone else). You can see him skate by after the K’Andre Miller goal video.

According to him, Ronning has been the best player at camp. Also said Chytil and Anderssen are standouts, but that’s not surprising I suppose.

Thanks for sharing! What a cool job to have this time of year

Reactions: TheTakedown

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown

Ronning is a dark horse to make the team this year, IMHO.

Reactions: Lays

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Ronning is a savvy kid he’s winning the PR game that’s for sure. All I see is this kid all over Twitter giving interviews. Seems like he’s a leader. Seems like his dad gave him the blueprint to get here. Would be surprised if he’s not a player for us very soon.

I know we’re saying not surprised that Chytil is dominating but we forget sometimes I think how young this kid really is. He’s what 18 and a half at this point? Heck of a prospect.

Love hearing that he and the other 4 picks ups from last year are staying and training. Going to be huge for them.

Lindgren is the other guy I’m certain is going to play for this team. Besides hajek who’s going to be a stud, Lindgren is going to find a Dan Girardi type role here and wear a letter one day. Intense kid.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Not for nothing but you could have meskanen lindqvist Ronning and Lettieri down the right side in Hartford this year if we sign reaves and keep Zucc.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Sounds like the big 5 are staying in the metropolitan area this summer to work out together. That’s a good sign.

To quote a smart ol’ Hockey fellow...”You get a bunch of young guys and let them grow up together”

I definitely think that’s the plan.

Reactions: haveandare

darko

Feb 16, 2009

And you also surround them with right vets and leaders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad