Rumor: NSH, TOR & BOS inquiring on Chris Kreider

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Dubas has let it be known that Liljegren, Sandin and next year's 1st are not available in a trade for a rental.
This is where that joker who invented the terom "Extended rental" on one of these threads needs to chime in.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Did people read the OP or just bug out at seeing McAvoy/Nylander?
we’re told the winger is only available if general manager Jeff Gorton receives an offer he cannot refuse

Am I missing some inside joke from the rangers board? These asks are hilarious.
That’s because no one wants to actually trade him.

Nope, Duchene is better offensively, a C and an asset on faceoffs. Kreider's goalie running abilities don't close the gap on all that.
Depends how good the goalie is.

Last edited:

MarkMessyay11

Jan 12, 2015
NJ
The HFB culture is extremely sensitive to player valuations. I don't think this article by Brooks is saying that the Rangers are shopping Kreider and are expecting a return with Nylander or McAvoy included. What it's saying is these teams are knocking on the Rangers door and the Rangers are saying that they would move Kreider IF they got the right offer, which is defined as one including Nylander or McAvov. If they don't get that, then they're perfectly fine keeping him.

No one outside of this board has said that the asking price is fair or justified, but rather that's what the team would need in order to make a deal work. In fact, I think the Rangers are asking for a return greater than they know they should get because they don't want to trade him.

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
Am I missing some inside joke from the rangers board? These asks are hilarious.

For the longest time Rangers fans keep expecting Kreider to breakout into this ppg power forward. When he's 36 in his farewell season theres still going to be Rangers fans expecting him to breakout still.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
Johnsson
Zaitsev
2020 1st (Top 10 protected)
+ ?

for

Kreider
Shattenkirk (4.5M cap hit)

Are you really protecting the 1st?
Pass on that and pass on Zaitsev. His term is brutal.
Do Leaf fans really think they are going to get Kreider for spare parts?
I know that seems to be normal thinking for some....but reality says nyet!

Reactions: Kupo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad