Post-Game Talk: Now thats what we call a dominating response, Leafs win 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
lmao i remember last season i would avoid the boards just because i didn't want to read about barzal

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
What does this mean?

That he is not great in his own end, will get exploited against tougher matchups. Isn’t difficult to play against/ doesn’t play with an edge. He is built for regular season hockey and will get pushed around in the playoffs like we witnessed last year.

He’s really a #2-3 dman. In the playoffs the Leafs aren’t always going to be driving play, the way they do now. It’s easy to play defense on a team that usually has teams on their heels.

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
We played a complete game tonight, nice to see. I guess we are good again?!

PS 21 goals and 36 points in 34 games for JT. Very underwhelming indeed...............................................

Last edited:
Reactions: saffronleaf

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
That he is not great in his own end, will get exploited against tougher matchups. Isn’t difficult to play against/ doesn’t play with an edge. He is built for regular season hockey and will get pushed around in the playoffs like we witnessed last year.

He’s really a #2-3 dman. In the playoffs the Leafs aren’t always going to be driving play, the way they do now. It’s easy to play defense on a team that usually has teams on their heels.
Hahaha

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd

It is time.

It is ignore time.

Reactions: PhiladelphiaKessel

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
was looking at the boxscore.

Marincin has one assist but his +/- is 0. Only goal leafs gave up was on the PK.

And this is why I like to take the advanced stats with a grain of salt.

Budz22

Sep 18, 2018
the empty seats in the last minute was pretty embarrassing. Really hate these mofos that go to the games but can't stay to give a round of applause for a well played game by the home team.
People care more about the traffic than the game.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
MOAR PAGES

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Judas Tavares
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad