Post-Game Talk: Now thats what we call a dominating response, Leafs win 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
The type of domination we expect to see against a team like Florida. Good on them for the redemption game.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Just to keep it real, Johnsson didn't have a shot on net, and was really a passenger on that line tonight, it was the usual show between the two forwards. I love Johnsson, and I see the rationale of mixing up the lines, but let's not use tonight to extrapolate a point that isn't supported by the stats or the eye. JT and Marner have done this all year.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Marner wasn't trying to get it Tavares.

Either he was trying to bank it off a defender's skate or he was targeting Matthews. Look at where the pass went - and remember, this is uber-passer Marner here, no way he misses Tavares' stick by that much from that close.

Such a selfish player.

(Yes, I am joking.)

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
There is a chance that we might see two 50 goal scorers on this roster in JT and AM (as long as he stay injury free for the remainder of this season)

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
Marner you beauty! You could see he wanted to give jt the hatty.

Also Matthews is awesome!

So is Reilly and jt

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Hyman is great at what he does but when healthy the top 6 should be

Kapanen/Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
Kapanen/Johnsson-Tavares-Marner
Marleau-Kadri-Hyman
Whoever
I'd be fine with that if Johnsson works. Not sure if Babcock will keep Kapanen on the left side though.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
They are playing strong hockey again, even dominating hockey. Its safe to say that if the games are called by the rules, the Leafs have one of the the best teams, if not best teams in hockey. They have made big strides in their defensive commitment.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Man with a Plan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad