North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
first of I'm not spreading rumors as I don't how Stan,has it something to with how he coach behind the bench, @ practices, or in the dressing room, do you think it has anything to do with player abuse which is going on in the NHL (ie: Peters, Babcock, Crawford)

Reactions: Birddog and Otto

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
first of I'm not spreading rumors as I don't how Stan,has it something to with how he coach behind the bench, @ practices, or in the dressing room, do you think it has anything to do with player abuse which is going on in the NHL (ie: Peters, Babcock, Crawford)
If it hasn't come out yet I'm sure it will. Heard lots of stories about his behaviors.

Hopefully Ryan gets a chance to do his thing and isn't being worked like a puppet from Butler. Best news all year imo. I wonder if Peters' trade request will be taken off the table.

Reactions: Birddog and Uncle

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Actually the first thing I thought of as well

Reactions: Birddog

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe now we have a chance to land the #1 draft pick to our great city.
Trade for his brother from Niagara, throw Carson Bantle an offer he can’t refuse, go and get whatever player he wants and roll out the red carpet for Fantilli.

Use the format the new Winnipeg Ice used in getting savoie to sign.

One can dream.

Last edited:

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
If there was something to that you would think he would have to be removed completely and would not be allowed to be an adviser until it was cleared up. Anyway this is great news for the team and the fans.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
If there was something to that you would think he would have to be removed completely and would not be allowed to be an adviser until it was cleared up. Anyway this is great news for the team and the fans.

Very good point, though I can appreciate the speculation considering the times today and the fact he was their coach for a couple of decades.

Greatger

May 11, 2007
I thought about this NHL Coach abuse and wondered when it was going to trickle down to the Junior coaches. It won't be long before you see some Junior coaches start having to step down unless the junior players don't say a word in fear of getting black-balled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad