North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardclimate

Jan 7, 2015
Nice to finally get two points but holding the lead was a problem in the last few games.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
3rd round pick Justin Ertel committed to Cornel University
Where did you find that info

Edit: found it on twitter, hmm. Things change when there is buzz surrounding the team which I’m hoping can start as early as next year with continued development and a few high picks (ohl + import)

Last edited:

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Babcock fired!!! Now Stan!!
Was thinking the same when I heard the news (Although we are NOT the leafs in any stretch of the imagination), it will be interesting to see how the Leafs look after a change

Greatger

May 11, 2007
Babcock fired!!! Now Stan!!
Old style hockey coach just doesn’t cut the new style of hockey players anymore. This is a development league but the players are not being developed properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olden

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Walker would be much more effective if he actually laid a hit while the guy was carrying the puck not the second after he got rid of it

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
Ohl live is a joke wow. Feed again is glitched out. Just like last game at home.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Well fought and very winnable game tonight. Nice to see, Coe’s been turning it up offensively as of late, maybe finally starting to come around? Still have lots to work on but it’s getting there. Cam Peters finally got himself another goal, maybe the monkeys off his back and points start rolling

Last edited:

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Well fought and very winnable game tonight. Nice to see, Coe’s been turning it up offensively as of late, maybe finally starting to come around? Still have lots to work on but it’s getting there. Cam Peters finally got himself another goal, maybe the monkeys off his back and points start rolling

The Coe goal was nasty. The Peters one was a badly botched 3-on-1 attempt by Peters off Moore's skate and in but maybe a lucky one like that is what it'll take to snap him out of it. He was one of my favs coming into the OHL from the Marlies that year. I thought he'd be a Cole Cassels type legit 2-way guy that could score 80 points and also shut down the other teams top line

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
The Coe goal was nasty. The Peters one was a badly botched 3-on-1 attempt by Peters off Moore's skate and in but maybe a lucky one like that is what it'll take to snap him out of it. He was one of my favs coming into the OHL from the Marlies that year. I thought he'd be a Cole Cassels type legit 2-way guy that could score 80 points and also shut down the other teams top line
The potential is there, he’s constantly creating chances every time he has the puck, just needs to find some touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad