North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciferNB

Dec 29, 2018
So much for the youth movement get a new guy with no offence and he puts him on the power play. It's ridiculous change the whole unit for the kid movement can't be any worse but what do any of us know about hockey. Stan is the man i guess.

Reactions: Uncle

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Not watching, but what I've seen from him this year is that his positioning on zone entries is significantly improved this year. He separates man from puck effectively. When he has the puck it's a different story.
He had the puck in the scenario and it didn’t end well

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
So much for the youth movement get a new guy with no offence and he puts him on the power play. It's ridiculous change the whole unit for the kid movement can't be any worse but what do any of us know about hockey. Stan is the man i guess.
ya first powerplay lol, skates hard, put him on the 4th line and dig. Least Arnsby has played all year it seemed.

Reactions: Poster man

Ajudge

Oct 17, 2019
I believe he does that with all his trades. Henderson comes from Sarnia ( with minimal ice) and immediately goes on the pp. Calvas same thing. Most of these guys haven’t been on a pp since Bantam hockey if ever. Stan does this to prove his trades are good ones. He’s not going to trade for these guys and not give them every opportunity to shine.

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Not really hockey related but after todays lethargic embarrassing pathetic effort by the mascot, it's time to mothball Sarge! Couple of Flint fans behind me were just killing themselves watching that performance. Brutal - add to that the 1965 music....sad!

Time to pick a PeeWee player and give him/her the flag to do a couple of laps

Reactions: barclayplager

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
So will you guys risk drafting Fantilli?
What the hell do we have to lose. Great year to be small market team in the basement!! Almost half of the projected top 10 ohl eligble players commited to NCAA colleges.

Reactions: O fan

Patricia

Aug 25, 2018
It's a win/win situation in a way....if by some miracle he (Fantilli) reports, fantastic! If not - draft him anyway and hold that pick for a king's ransom that one of the "big money" teams (ie, London, Windsor, Ottawa) is bound to pay - just for the right to try and lure him to the OHL.

Reactions: belair

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
Not really hockey related but after todays lethargic embarrassing pathetic effort by the mascot, it's time to mothball Sarge! Couple of Flint fans behind me were just killing themselves watching that performance. Brutal - add to that the 1965 music....sad!

Time to pick a PeeWee player and give him/her the flag to do a couple of laps
...substitute sarge?..can barely skate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->