North Bay Battalion 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
What ever happened to our primary scoring? 1 point in the last 4 games is certainly no way to show NHL execs that you deserve a contact.

HashingMARK

Nov 25, 2018
Im looking forward to watch a potential Mem Cup team skate on Gardens ice, speed, skill ,depth & great tending .......67's will be fun to watch.
I thought Guelph might be this. They are not. The team with chemistry is Ottawa. My pick to win OHL. My pick to make the finals in the Memorial Cup.

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
I thought Guelph might be this. They are not. The team with chemistry is Ottawa. My pick to win OHL. My pick to make the finals in the Memorial Cup.
If they make it to Halifax ...hang on , as Im sure Andre Tourigny will love nothing more to win on his old teams ice.

INTENTIONALLYOFFSIDE

Feb 20, 2017
Out shot 20-3 by Ottawa in the first. Apparently DiPietro is playing with his slippers on. Nice effort green!!

Propp made an outstanding leg save in that game but IMO, if Purboo starts, we win that one.

You guys know hockey. Brazzeau was a star again today; funny how he never shows up against better teams. Must be saving it all for that ELC.

Reactions: HashingMARK

HashingMARK

Nov 25, 2018
You guys know hockey. Brazzeau was a star again today; funny how he never shows up against better teams. Must be saving it all for that ELC.
With a dozen games left, I'm afraid Brazeau is cooked. He will be nowhere near the top point getters by March. All the OHL big boys are coming out to play now. Chmelevski had 5 goals today. 4 of them came in one period. 17 and his line were invisible. Sorry, but true. Congrats to Coe for his goal and the show that followed. He worked hard today. And he returned to the game to loud boos from the crowd. He smiled. He can take the pressure. I love your #21. He will do well in his hockey career.

BarberPole9

Nov 3, 2013
Ottawa
Coe is not the 1st or the last player to do this

Coe scores a beautiful goal and then immediately cross checks Kody Clark.

He tries to fight anybody, ends up getting beaten resoundly by Merrick Rippon, which is where this story should have ended.

Coe then suckers Merrick after being let up and inexplicably, the linesman lets them go again and Coe becomes the first guy I’ve seen lose two fights in a row to the same guy, including almost getting KO’d in the second bout.

Then, on a big Family Day crowd he flips off the crowd on the way to the dressing room.

This report filed under the “absolute worst goal celebration in OHL history.”

The suspension will be much longer than a game and it will be very well deserved.

HashingMARK

Nov 25, 2018
Then, on a big Family Day crowd he flips off the crowd on the way to the dressing room.
And every kid in Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley has seen "the bird" a million times! Get off your high horse, BarberPole9, and go back to your Weiner dog races. Jeeezuz. Bitton is no angel.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Congrats to Coe for his goal and the show that followed. He worked hard today. And he returned to the game to loud boos from the crowd. He smiled. He can take the pressure. I love your #21. He will do well in his hockey career.
Boneheaded play on his part but he plays with heart and emotion, cant say that about many people on the team including JB17, a little better defensively and a scoring touch and he will torch the league with his speed and lots of raw skill that a proper coach (looking at you Stan) could develop, loves getting under the opponents skin as well

Reactions: HashingMARK

HashingMARK

Nov 25, 2018
Boneheaded play on his part but he plays with heart and emotion, cant say that about many people on the team including JB17, a little better defensively and a scoring touch and he will torch the league with his speed and lots of raw skill that a proper coach (looking at you Stan) could develop, loves getting under the opponents skin as well
Agree totally. 21, 22 and 23 are the future of North Bay.

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
Jb#17 is burnt out from piggy backing the team this year. He also plays on a team that doesnt have a bunch of allstars. I admit he is abit selfish for sure.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Hi friends - which section typically has the most away fans in any given game in NB? I'm going to be attending the Sudbury @ NB game 2 Sundays from now with some friends.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
I have often seen Sudbury fans congregating in Sec. 2, half way up or so near the aisle towards the blue line. I have also seen visitors in Sec. 4. However, this is the end where the Battalion attack twice. If you want to see Wolves on the attack twice, Sec. 6 half way up or a bit higher looks to have seats between centre and blue line.

Reactions: WaW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad