North Bay Battalion 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

INTENTIONALLYOFFSIDE

Feb 20, 2017
Why they put Brazzeau on the ice 3 on 3 is mind boggling; his only role is to cherry pick because he can't skate and refuses to hustle on the backcheck.

Reactions: Olden

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Play by plays talking about how great hes been "developed" so far (Peters) hes been the same player since the get go and has barely gotten a sniff of anything above bottom 6. Give the kid a chance. Peters primeau coe would be great. These bright spots in the lineup should be put in positions to succeed, not tread water
And do what with Chenier he’s been having a great season

Reactions: dirty12

INTENTIONALLYOFFSIDE

Feb 20, 2017
I wondered how long it would take you to stick up for him. Can you tell me if he has ever scored a goal from rushing the puck from his own zone in OT?
I don't need an answer because I already know his OT play; let the other team break in on an odd man rush and hope the guys he has left hung out to dry can defend and hopefully throw the puck out to him cherry picking at center ice.
Rewatch the OT winner today; watch Brazzeau look at Lyszczarczyk and for a fleeting second he thinks about defending then totally backs off looking to go up ice behind their D.
The problem is Brazzeau wants to win just won't work to accomplish it. He wants to score goals but won't work to get them.
The biggest problem with Brazzeau (and he is a great kid with sweet hands) is he does not play the game honestly.

Reactions: The Prophet

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
There has been answers on both of these players....

Evans is still being affected by a concussion / concussion like symptoms and Mailhot will not be seen for at least this year with shoulder injuries / surgeries.
Oh thanks for the info never been able to find that information

Reactions: meh022

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Move Chenier back with Struthers. Burghardt centers the 3rd line.

Need two decent scoring lines, imo; Burghart & Chenier LW should be on the top lines. Maybe make a 3rd line with Moncada between Peters & Russell

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Out shot 20-3 by Ottawa in the first. Apparently DiPietro is playing with his slippers on. Nice effort green!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad