North Bay Battalion 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Any chance we see #6 Mailhot in the new year? Pretty quiet on the injury updates & player release info.

On that note -- we got Potts released, Baker released and now Forhan...who we gonna pick on now??

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Any chance we see #6 Mailhot in the new year? Pretty quiet on the injury updates & player release info.

On that note -- we got Potts released, Baker released and now Forhan...who we gonna pick on now??
Even if #6 is good who are you taking out to fit him in

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017

Walker and Brown have my vote!!

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Apparently there’s a one for one player deal in place between us and Owen Sound former 1st round pick Mitchell Russell seems to be coming our way

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Nothing officially confirmed but hearing a 1 for 1 move or a 2 for 2 move.

Hearing that it will be a change of senarey for all involved, and former 1st rounders that will be part of the movement.

The only thing that would seem to be confirmed by OS media as part of the movement would be an eastern conference club that will be the deal.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Nothing officially confirmed but hearing a 1 for 1 move or a 2 for 2 move.

Hearing that it will be a change of senarey for all involved, and former 1st rounders that will be part of the movement.

The only thing that would seem to be confirmed by OS media as part of the movement would be an eastern conference club that will be the deal.
Coe

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Agreed to both. I’m one of Coes bigger supporter but not sure what else makes sense for Owen sound value wise in a hockey trade..

Reactions: Olden

INTENTIONALLYOFFSIDE

Feb 20, 2017
Not that I know much personally about the league but from parents and players I am still in contact with the players are changing but the coaches aren't. Stan may be too old school for some of these younger players with their entitled attitudes and soft personalities. Not saying Coe is one of those as I don't know anything about the young man.
Heck I seen these type of kids creeping in 3 years ago when I retired from coaching.
I hope someone in North Bay can figure the young man out and steer him in the right direction. Like I say, Coe has talent; probably more than I am able to see from a distance.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
what about Peters? Early in his career but if I were him I’d be feeling a little under utilized at this point.

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Can't be Coe. Rose is playing lots. McMaster has been bumped around from 1st to 2nd to 3rd line....my money would be on McMaster if yer talking 1st rounders.

Reactions: SebJHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad