North Bay Battalion 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
AC Dennis on the phone in show tonight says Chenier out for this weekends action. Perfect time to audition Peters in his place with Primeau and Coe (unless Coe is suspended for his gesture vs. Ott). Also, Jackson making the trip as a call up and both goalies will play.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Wow. If Walker and Russell are also still out, it makes a team with a definite lack of depth a lot shallower. Southwestern 3-gamer will be something less than a stroll in the park. Agree with 987 re: Peters to 2nd unit (presuming Coe is available, not a sure thing).

Today’s workout was optional, looked like a goalie clinic for the backups: Rose, Caines and Brown shooting on CP30 and JoeV. Coach AD was working with the ‘keepers on positioning and angles.

Reactions: Olden

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
Wow. If Walker and Russell are also still out, it makes a team with a definite lack of depth a lot shallower. Southwestern 3-gamer will be something less than a stroll in the park. Agree with 987 re: Peters to 2nd unit (presuming Coe is available, not a sure thing).

Today’s workout was optional, looked like a goalie clinic for the backups: Rose, Caines and Brown shooting on CP30 and JoeV. Coach AD was working with the ‘keepers on positioning and angles.
Nice!!

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Hey man I’m sorry we weren’t all perfectly behaved guys such as you when we played sports. As I’ve said previously what he did wasn’t right but I’m not gonna rip into the kid and call him a names,he messed up, could be doing a lot worse at that age
Ya you're right, my sincere apologies. Just in my eyes an aspiring professional taking a selfish penalty resulting in a 2 game suspension as the season winds down and your team is spiraling towards the basement is not in the best interest of the team. Maybe in your world.......

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Wonder what the lineup looks like tonight? Russell in? Walker in? Chenier Coe out for sure. Propp or Purboo?

Does JB17 return home from this trip with 50 goals in his hip pocket??

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
We should be hoping for the returns of Russell / Walker, otherwise call-ups like Jackson / Hardwick will be in the lineup and 4th liners will be on the 2nd and 3rd. I think CP33 will get starts Fri and Sun. Purboo lost to WSR at home 3 weeks ago, I think he will play the middle game with a chance to even the score vs. his brother and the Spitfires.

Based on recent play it is difficult to imagine JB17 notching a pair on the road this weekend. If he is to break the record, it might happen in the unusual 3 game homestand next weekend.

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Giveaway central in the Battalion zone...zero structure in our own end.

Does anybody on this team throw a body check??

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
Translation; anybody dressed and playing tonight. Biggest/softest team in the league. Could actually miss the playoffs.

Caines another solid effort.
No kidding , with the Colts winning tonight and the Troops in tough the next 2 you might be right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad