OT: Non Ski Resort Thread. | OT in all its glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

He's such a hypocrite and only fights for social causes when they don't hurt his wallet.

This is after he posted on MLK day saying “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Column: For LeBron James, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere … except in China

Guy is a clown and complete fraud, an embarrassment to the NBA.

Exactly, he loves hating America and attacking the police officers just doing their jobs and now wont even condem Americas enemy, a country threatening people in its own country and thruout the world. Im done with this guy :shakehead

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Exactly, he loves hating America and attacking the police officers just doing their jobs and now wont even condem Americas enemy, a country threatening people in its own country and thruout the world. Im done with this guy :shakehead
If you are among the people that can reduce the anthem protests to simply an attack on police officers or America, then you don't understand what they were talking about and have probably made no real effort to do so.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Just a reminder, dogs are the best

Cat's/Felidai are evolutionary superior to dogs/Canis. They have greater genetic diversity and exist in a greater variety of ecosystems. When their are no natural felines in the environment you get Australia.

I still like dogs too (not counting small dogs) but just saying.

Reactions: Dave Lister

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
In the realm of stupid things, you guys seen these?

9407b18f-7e92-4c3c-bdfc-93b79dfdfbbf_1.af99b1b601e8368e820bc33b1b48ce37.jpeg

Yeah, these are a thing. It's called a "Snuggie" apparently. It's a blanket with sleeves, in case you're just so bloody lazy you can't even negotiate a blanket to work your remote control. I mean, it's just so bloody insulting modern society has come to this. This long, interminable commercial came on tv about it last night. It was just so annoying. I really wanted to mute it or change the channel, but I was all wrapped up in my blankets and just so comfy and it would have taken me so long to undo all those layers, find the remote, work the buttons, then get all wrapped up again...just to have to undo it all over again when my show came back on. So I had no choice but to listen to the inanity on and on and on...man that sucked.

Reactions: Buck Dancer

member 290103

Yeah, these are a thing. It's called a "Snuggie" apparently. It's a blanket with sleeves, in case you're just so bloody lazy you can't even negotiate a blanket to work your remote control. I mean, it's just so bloody insulting modern society has come to this. This long, interminable commercial came on tv about it last night. It was just so annoying. I really wanted to mute it or change the channel, but I was all wrapped up in my blankets and just so comfy and it would have taken me so long to undo all those layers, find the remote, work the buttons, then get all wrapped up again...just to have to undo it all over again when my show came back on. So I had no choice but to listen to the inanity on and on and on...man that sucked.

Hahahaha...awesome post. Love it.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006

I have one!

Wife works in media and was comp'd one..

Here's my take...
f*** the remote control issue... think about using your phone or iPad or computer....

Sitting on the couch, regular blanket, posting on HF.. your arms are out...
A Snuggie however.... those arms remain nice and cozy as you scroll and post away...

Gamers... same thing...

Hilarious concept to initially make fun of... awesome once you get to use one without paying for it...

I have a blue one.

Edit... gross fall night like tonight... drink in one hand.. HF in the other.. All cozy.

Attachments

• 15714762382733881510341894307641.jpg
    15714762382733881510341894307641.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

Yeah, we saw these in 2012. Where the hell have you been?

A lot of these products are greatly beneficial to disabled people, even if they need to be more widely marketed to turn a profit. Just because it's easy for you to unwrap a blanket or put socks on doesn't mean it's easy for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Vasili Jerry

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Yeah, Snuggies were a huge joke to shit on back years ago, and then people gave them a shot and realized that they were fantastic. At worst, it's a fun little novelty.

Reactions: PM

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Broke a 100 for the first time!
Thought I'd share.
Goal for 2019 achieved!
@ Morgan Creek.

Woohoo... carry on... dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>>cats.
Congrats! Never played Morgan Creek, hear it's quite challenging. That's definitely an accomplishment.

Reactions: DL44

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Cat's/Felidai are evolutionary superior to dogs/Canis. They have greater genetic diversity and exist in a greater variety of ecosystems. When their are no natural felines in the environment you get Australia.

I still like dogs too (not counting small dogs) but just saying.
What's wrong with getting Australia?

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
So much to unpack here:

snuggies rule - the fact you disagree is abhorrent

congrats @DL44 for breaking 100 I’ve come close twice and screwed it ip on the 18 so I know how hard it is.

without actually getting into the politics of it; has anyone else found This election to be more mud slinging; fake news and stuff than actually issue debates? Kinda frustrated me

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
So much to unpack here:

snuggies rule - the fact you disagree is abhorrent

congrats @DL44 for breaking 100 I’ve come close twice and screwed it ip on the 18 so I know how hard it is.

without actually getting into the politics of it; has anyone else found This election to be more mud slinging; fake news and stuff than actually issue debates? Kinda frustrated me

I find this election is more about fighting over who the worst party would be for Canada and not who would be the best. It's all backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad