Non-Minnesota NHL News XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wow that Caps pk is ugly...Hawks with a shooting gallery! Luckily the period ended.

Oilers and Jets getting close to faceoff...lets go Oilers!

Last edited:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
How the hell did Leafs end up on the PP after that? I mean, first Prust got boarded by Franson, then he hit Reimer (in what looked like an accident) and Franson started roughing him up.

I get the 5 for fighting, but really should be Franson and not Prust getting the extra 2. There have been some other strange officiating calls this evening as well.

Oh well, I don't really mind. Bozak and JVR got some points for my fantasy league team.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Wow that Caps pk is ugly...Hawks with a shooting gallery! Luckily the period ended.

Oilers and Jets getting close to faceoff...lets go Oilers!

I'm cheering for Jets. They're not a threat to us, and Edmonton, well... Let's just say that their fans made me dislike them.

I want Jesse Joensuu to do well though. He definitely has NHL talent and I think he could be a really solid bottom-six forward in this league. He's got good size, but also a deadly wrister and decent hands. Not good, but decent.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
hawks game tied, oilers up on the peg.
damn i can't say i enjoy cheering the oilers.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
oh **** are the jets ever bad. :(
aaand as i say that they score.
dubnyk is a pile of poop

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'm cheering for Jets. They're not a threat to us, and Edmonton, well... Let's just say that their fans made me dislike them.

I want Jesse Joensuu to do well though. He definitely has NHL talent and I think he could be a really solid bottom-six forward in this league. He's got good size, but also a deadly wrister and decent hands. Not good, but decent.

Nothing's a given...need space in the standings before that can be said...

Damnit, Jets tie it up.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Damn, just saw that Orr/Parros fight. This is yet another example of why the NHL needs to get these guys out of the game. Someone will get killed if they don't. I'm not against fighting when it comes in the heat of the moment and two real hockey players decide to throw done. This staged crap is ridiculous and only makes the sport look bad, IMO.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
This season.

reblog-if-you-eat-more-than-usual-when-you-are-anxious_732.gif

Gonna be FUN.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Nothing's a given...need space in the standings before that can be said...

Damnit, Jets tie it up.

That's true, too. Screw it, I'm just gonna enjoy the game. I'm not particularly cheering for either side.

Oh, and I really liked Joensuu's shift there. If they keep him and Yak together, some good stuff is going to happen.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
huge sadface that Byfuglien looks pretty darn good/effective. not looking forward to watching him crush granlund

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'm too busy watching the Caps and Hawks go at it...great game!

That oilers game is hard to watch by comparison...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad