Non-Minnesota NHL News XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I'd be fine if we could get Vanek for 6,5m for 5 years. He will probably get more on the free market though.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Nice! That was a quick efficient pp goal for Ovi.

Not saying I'd be worried, but every point counts...

Damnit, Kane... 2-1 hawks.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
woah...ton of fights in the MTL TOR game. who woulda thunk

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I gotta figure out how to regenerate the hatred I had for the Hawks back in the North Star days....over time, I gradually became to develop a fondness. Now it makes me feel kinda slimey. To make matters more difficult, I got P. Kane on my fantasy squad. So, it's cool he scored and all, but it also sucks.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
orr lost his balance and pulled parros down with him, who went over the top of orr and smashed his face on the ice. communicative, thank god.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
this kind of sucks. l'm going to have to retrain my brain too. reflexively cheering for hawks.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
this kind of sucks. l'm going to have to retrain my brain too. reflexively cheering for hawks.

I hate the Caps because Ovie is a ****ing cancer. On the other hand, Hawks are one of our main rivals and their loss is our gain.

Why can't they both lose? :(

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
thx man, as far as the hawks my fav non wild player is pat sharp. but yes i will soon dislike the hawks just like the ole days. ciccarelli vs secord secord sokks , secord sokks! yeah baby!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I hate the Caps because Ovie is a ****ing cancer. On the other hand, Hawks are one of our main rivals and their loss is our gain.

Why can't they both lose? :(

You can root for the caps to lose most nights no problem, but when they play a central team other than the Wild, you can suck it up... Division standings are vital!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad