Non-Minnesota NHL News XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
And what have they gotten from it? They still suck and play with no sense of a system. They're a bunch of individuals trying to do too much all the time.

Not a single one does anything to make teammates better.

I'm not saying they are going to compete for the cup or anything, it just annoyed me that they won the lottery like that.

I think the fire alarm is going off in the arena. :laugh:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'm not saying they are going to compete for the cup or anything, it just annoyed me that they won the lottery like that.

I think the fire alarm is going off in the arena. :laugh:

I think it's more hilarious that they have nothing to show for it myself... They were picking first overall before we fired DR and started our rebuild. The difference good management makes in such a situation!

So glad we have Fletcher!

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
oilers just had no friggin leadership, and the coaching made ours look like jack adams winners. all skill, no focus, no mental toughness.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
did you see Byfuglien just casually toss Joensue to the ice after he tried to come after him for smushing eberle?

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
Didn't he get one interference penalty on Joensuu already? And now penalties for both of them :laugh:

gotta say he might end up one Oiler i could follow. Also like Hall. yeah, i said it. But then i like the edgy players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad