Non-Minnesota NHL News XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Man the defense sucks on both of these teams... It's easy to see why not much is expected from either franchise this season.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Why does it feel dirty? The Oilers never felt like anything but easy points. There was no rivalry there...ever.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
mostly because of the fanbase.
hey, some people hate curry. some people don't give a ****. dislike makes the games more fun.
i'm generally not bored

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
mostly because of the fanbase.
hey, some people hate curry. some people don't give a ****. dislike makes the games more fun.
i'm generally not bored

Meh...Vancouver has a worse fanbase...yet I'd still root for them over the Blues or Hawks... Benefits to the wild are more important. Besides, we're soon going to have genuine hate for a few of these central teams.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Taylor Hall. I hate that guy.

But yeah, other than Hall I couldn't be bothered to care either way about the team...just their fans.

I guess I do hate one thing about the team. I hate the fact that they picked first overall three times in a row. I don't think that any franchise should get to do that.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I guess I do hate one thing about the team. I hate the fact that they picked first overall three times in a row. I don't think that any franchise should get to do that.

And what have they gotten from it? They still suck and play with no sense of a system. They're a bunch of individuals trying to do too much all the time.

Not a single one does anything to make teammates better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->