GDT: Non-GDT: Who cares edition (Coyotes @ Capitals | 3 p.m. MST | FSA) I hope rt doesn't yell at me now

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Vinnistroza played like a guy who had been given a little wakeup call by the coaching staff, because he was f***ing flying out there.

Reactions: doaner

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Fantastic win and overall team effort.
Tough to win the second of back-to-back games (especially after a loss) but they did it.
And with the backup playing both nights!

Well deserved rest tomorrow.
Especially against teams like Pittsburgh and Washington. Haha

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Perhaps Fischer is employed to just scream random shit in the locker room for laughs. I mean, you take out his hatty, he has 1 point in 16 games, he ain't doing much else :laugh:

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Dave Vest: Thoughts on Panik tonight?

Tocchet: I thought he was sticky.

:laugh::laugh:

Toward the end of the interview Tocchet also revealed that Galchenyuk's injury earlier this year was a knee injury.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Heh, our blue line: Goose. Chicken. Ostrich. insert bird-related one-liner here.
I know some other teams have fast dmen, but ours can really fly.

Birds of a feather play defense together.

They're at the beak of the mountain.

Sometimes they just wing it.

Ok I'm done.

No.... wait. We might the best D core in the aviaNHL.

Now I'm done.

jt91ko21

Dec 7, 2014
i have to say, that the Pk from Arizona is one of the best i saw in many years.
I watch NHL since in the 90's but they play so good on the PK it is fun to watch.
Grabner- Richardson, when one of them on the ice , the other team has more problems to defend the PP as to create chances;)

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Heh, our blue line: Goose. Chicken. Ostrich. insert bird-related one-liner here.
goose-water-bird-nature-bird-66863.jpeg

pexels-photo-286580.jpeg

pexels-photo-208010.jpeg

:laugh:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Great, the Coyotes fans have started to become apathetic for the season on the second Sunday of November. I better get some Captain Morgan for Turkey Day.

Edit: I'm surprised Grammary didn't catch that error. Strange.

Wow, I make a comment about the fans being disinterested, and the Coyotes win. This better not be a trend.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Perhaps Fischer is employed to just scream random **** in the locker room for laughs. I mean, you take out his hatty, he has 1 point in 16 games, he ain't doing much else :laugh:

It's the usual story though. Guy does well in his rookie year, and some of that is because teams have little film to see what he does, learn his nuances, etc. Second year is usually the toughest year b/c now players now who you are and how to defend against you and team better. So the fact that Fischer doesn't have this high quality start isnt terribly concerning. He is still driving some plays and helped out Panik a lot on that goal by being in a position to where the defender had to maintain presence between each player to set up that short side goal.

I would like to see a historical comparison of 1st round picks and their rookie vs 2nd year/3rd year in the league to see just how much players improve and where the jump occurs. The cream of the crop (top 2 or 3 picks with some outliers) are probably the ones that consistently look better in their 2nd year. Picks like Fischer on the borderline of 1st and 2nd rounds probably have some struggles in 2nd season before righting the ship in their 3rd season. Maybe that is not the case at all.

Also wonder how the lack of assists hurts his totals. We have said for so long that we need a pure goal score, and Fischer tends to get a lot of goals in the tough areas of the ice as well.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
man, the first game i could have watched, but i had to get up at 6:30 in the morning today.
:C

But in the end it was awesome, wasn't it?

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Perhaps Fischer is employed to just scream random **** in the locker room for laughs. I mean, you take out his hatty, he has 1 point in 16 games, he ain't doing much else :laugh:

I might sound like a broken record but Strome, Fischer and Perlini have to be more consistent. We have seen what they can do when they are on, just need it more often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad