GDT: Non-GDT: Who cares edition (Coyotes @ Capitals | 3 p.m. MST | FSA) I hope rt doesn't yell at me now

cobra427

May 6, 2012
This becomes a problem (a good one) when Chych comes back.

For the most part our D has played very well. Everyone besides Hammer is pretty much interchangeable
Agreed, good problem. I really like our D depth assuming Chych is back up to speed. We will have one injury, and one guy not playing as well, the other 6 can play. Its a good situation on D. The one area we are lacking is 1RHD in Demers. He really isn't but everywhere else we are solid. 1RHD next to a 1C is the hardest position to acquire anyway, so we go with what we have, its not horrible.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
This is the only game I've missed this year and after seeing some highlights it's good to see Galchenyuk score in close again. Strome with the great feed and Hino continues to impress.
They've brought much more consistent effort this year and at least are exciting to watch.

I think they need to stick with everyone they have and let them develop. Next couple of years these guys will be even better.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Was up in Flagstaff so I couldn't watch the Pitt game and just barely got back in time to catch most of this one. Really happy to see the victory in this game... really big for the team (especially considering had 3 losses in a row prior... gotta break those streaks quick).

But man.. I was in a bar in Flagstaff that had plenty of TVs and I asked the bartender if they could put on the Coyote's game (against the Pens) and he says "What sport is that, who's that?" and I just didn't know what to do with that comment. I was flabbergasted. Ps.. he didn't put it on... Unacceptable haha. Instead I got to see a TV with like the "History of football" with no volume... fantastic.

Splitting a W/L on that back to back is good. Would have been even nicer with the W against Philly but still not horrible! Now the team just has to be ready to play hard in Detroit.

Reactions: doaner

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I agree. He can play up and down the lineup without being a liability. I don’t think he’s a 30g player, but still valuable

I was talking about Hjalmarsson, or Hjlamarsson or whatever he was called a little while ago when he was playing for the Coytoes, but Hino is certainly a loss for them too. If you were thinking of him. We all know a defensive defenseman never makes it to 30 goals. :laugh:

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Was up in Flagstaff so I couldn't watch the Pitt game and just barely got back in time to catch most of this one. Really happy to see the victory in this game... really big for the team (especially considering had 3 losses in a row prior... gotta break those streaks quick).

But man.. I was in a bar in Flagstaff that had plenty of TVs and I asked the bartender if they could put on the Coyote's game (against the Pens) and he says "What sport is that, who's that?" and I just didn't know what to do with that comment. I was flabbergasted. Ps.. he didn't put it on... Unacceptable haha. Instead I got to see a TV with like the "History of football" with no volume... fantastic.

Splitting a W/L on that back to back is good. Would have been even nicer with the W against Philly but still not horrible! Now the team just has to be ready to play hard in Detroit.
What bar was that?

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
What bar was that?

Brews and Cues near Beaver St if I am not mistaken! Was up there for the weekend and haven't really explored there before so we just walked around and tried a couple of places. Next time I should check to see if there are any Yotes friendly type places up there beforehand!

So far this year... this team has been very interesting! I'm still thankful it's not like last season.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
They need to go in there, knowing they have a day off and a few extra hours before the
Nashville game and plan on completely embarrassing the RW's...say 10-1?

Trap game. Hoping for a win, but this is another trap game.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
They need to go in there, knowing they have a day off and a few extra hours before the
Nashville game and plan on completely embarrassing the RW's...say 10-1?

I'd be ok with that! Def don't need them taking the RW lightly at all. Need to come out and play hard for the whole 60 minutes. Insert next cliche here haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad