GDT: Non-GDT: Who cares edition (Coyotes @ Capitals | 3 p.m. MST | FSA) I hope rt doesn't yell at me now

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
:coyotes @ :caps

:coyotes

Guy-Guy-Guy
Guy-Guy-Guy
Guy-Guy-Guy
Guy-Guy-Guy

Guy-Guy
Guy-Guy
Guy-Guy

Guy
Guy

:caps

Other Guy-Other Guy-Other Guy

Other Guy-Other Guy
Other Guy-Other Guy
Other Guy-Other Guy

Other Guy
Other Guy

Celebrity approval:

DTNDlrI.png

I have no idea who the hell this is (it looks like a photoshop mashup) but it was the first image result for a search of "celebrity approval."

If we lose, I'm blaming @rt.

(I'm pretty sure I've blamed him before but why not again?)

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
We win this one. We just got spanked but didn't play bad, just a few costly mistakes. Caps will take us lightly too based on out last game.

I can only like your post once.

But I can quote it.

And I can say: "This :thumbu: ".

Reactions: Mosby

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
I pretty much adopted the mentality that we were going to get slaughtered by Tampa Bay before that game, and it turned out to be one of our best yet.

I have adopted that same mentality for this game, but I do not expect the same results as the Tampa game for obvious reasons. Washington are Stanley Cup winners, not riddled by injuries, and they are likely seeing our AHL backup.

Silver lining 1.0 - if we lose this game we are still just 7-8-1 which isn't great, but not damning either.

Silver lining 2.0 - I get to enjoy Veterans day with a first year anniversary under my belt as of last night and top it off with hockey on a Sunday on a brand new tv.

Thank you to all of our Veterans here, enjoy your day no matter what.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I pretty much adopted the mentality that we were going to get slaughtered by Tampa Bay before that game, and it turned out to be one of our best yet.

I have adopted that same mentality for this game, but I do not expect the same results as the Tampa game for obvious reasons. Washington are Stanley Cup winners, not riddled by injuries, and they are likely seeing our AHL backup.

Silver lining 1.0 - if we lose this game we are still just 7-8-1 which isn't great, but not damning either.

Silver lining 2.0 - I get to enjoy Veterans day with a first year anniversary under my belt as of last night and top it off with hockey on a Sunday on a brand new tv.

Thank you to all of our Veterans here, enjoy your day no matter what.

Happy Veterans day to you my guy. Appreciate your service and sacrifices for us all, does not go unnoticed.

As far as the game? Same result as last night.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Great, the Coyotes fans have started to become apathetic for the season on the second Sunday of November. I better get some Captain Morgan for Turkey Day.

Edit: I'm surprised Grammary didn't catch that error. Strange.

Reactions: Heldig

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Early 2 goal lead for Washington and tired Coyotes chase unsuccessfully the rest of the game....hope I'm wrong.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Spent a full 2 minutes in their zone and did absolutely f*** all with it :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad