GDT: Non-GDT: Who cares edition (Coyotes @ Capitals | 3 p.m. MST | FSA) I hope rt doesn't yell at me now

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Name three players on the roster that can pass better than Strome. He's 21, on his ELC, and not a liability at ES. There is no reason to abandon this player other than being obsessively anchored around the fact he was a 3rd overall pick.
The expectation is rightly that Strome is a top line forward. That's what he was drafted to do. Anything less is clearly a disappointment. I would love to see him even as a solid 2nd line center but unlike you, I just don't see it.

Unless, of course, the Coyotes had the radical and game changing idea to fill their bottom 6 forwards in the first round of the draft.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Well, I guess the Caps are getting a fire-me-up speech now. Let's see how this plays out. I have the Caps-commentators of course. I really don't like them. They think are more funny than they are, and that's always just annoying. And they want to finnish their stupid jokes even if the play on the ice gets interesting. Doh.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
I feel that Strome can really dominate in the NHL but I think he hesitates too much. He was selected to play in the NHL so own it and play your heart out. Tocchet needs to fill that kids mind with some grit and toughness. He doesn’t have anyone’s respect so I would tell him to go get your respect.

It really is up to Strome. Tocc can help him but at the end of the day Strome has to find the drive within himself. He has to stop being humble on the ice.

Reactions: Jakey53 and zz

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It really is up to Strome. Tocc can help him but at the end of the day Strome has to find the drive within himself. He has to stop being humble on the ice.

The competition is between Strome and the worst forward on the roster, which is Archibald. He's playing better than that. There's no reason to get rid of him. It's not like his trade value is astronomical.

Reactions: Jakey53 and RemoAZ

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Power Kill time. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see an Ovi goal here.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Keller's having a stretch of quiet games. He usually has a couple of purely dominant shifts, but I haven't seen it for awhile.

Kuemper's having a good night so far.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
2 goal lead and we're immediately doing everything we can to tie it for Washington.

edit: Thank you Gally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad