Player Discussion: Nikolaj Ehlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

What are you saying here in this post Jet ? are you saying Ehlers is a player that you would trade ? or are you saying that he's one of the few that you would not trade. Can't understand what you mean here, by the way you worded your post.
Haha this is why I shouldn't multitask.

I wouldn't trade Ehlers. Everyone has a price but he's nearly untouchable in my books

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Haha this is why I shouldn't multitask.

I wouldn't trade Ehlers. Everyone has a price but he's nearly untouchable in my books

That's what I thought you meant Jet--good to hear, and I agree with you. Ehlers should mostly never be available. Just watch the difference with him in the lineup tonight.

Sperss1997

Oct 29, 2015
Aarhus
Hilarious that Ehlers is projected to slot in with Litle and Laine. The much dreaded LLE line is back on ice......
Should be a nobrainer to put him back on the first line - unless you wanna split up Scheif and Wheeler. We all know that Mourice wont dare that.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Hilarious that Ehlers is projected to slot in with Litle and Laine. The much dreaded LLE line is back on ice......
Should be a nobrainer to put him back on the first line - unless you wanna split up Scheif and Wheeler. We all know that Mourice wont dare that.
I thought Laine was with Apple and Rosie. 2nd line was Perrault Little Ehlers.

DashingDane

Dutch boy
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
I just hope no one see's Ehlers and Buff coming back as the Jets saviors. They will likely be disappointed. The whole teams needs to step up!

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018

Ehlers has earned his first line spot bar none. Would be crazy not to put him back there, especially when looking at how badly the first line performs atm.

DashingDane

Dutch boy
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
Ehlers has earned his first line spot bar none. Would be crazy not to put him back there, especially when looking at how badly the first line performs atm.
I don't see how he plays on the 1st line tonight. That would not be very PoMo-esc. I am fully expecting to see ELL for at least a game or two lol

Reactions: MardyBum

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Ehlers and Connor should switch on pp. I think it would benefit both units. Pp 1 is having trouble gaining zone. Connor could benefit from being the guy who gets to shoot.

coopooter

Sep 28, 2017
What do you guys think is offensive upside. I was wondering if he is someone I should keep in my keeper league. Thanks.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Lol @ the fly by.

His all around game has improved a lot, he's absolutely elite as zone entries/exits. One of the fastest players in the league and with incredible agility. Has a strong wrister and slap shot.

He's, in a word, dynamic. After watching him for years he has PPG upside, he just needs what most incredibly skilled young players need, consistency.

When he's "on", he looks like the best player on the Jets.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Wow, had to go to page 3 to dig up this thread. Guy's been the best player lately and his thread's gathering dust.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ehlers win a Selke some day. He's turning into a real beast of a backchecker. Little more work and he could be a candidate.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Wow, had to go to page 3 to dig up this thread. Guy's been the best player lately and his thread's gathering dust.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ehlers win a Selke some day. He's turning into a real beast of a backchecker. Little more work and he could be a candidate.
Last winger to win a Selke was in 2003. In the past 30 years two separate wingers have won the Selke for a total of 4 times. He could deserve it at some point but good chance he never gets it.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Last winger to win a Selke was in 2003. In the past 30 years two separate wingers have won the Selke for a total of 4 times. He could deserve it at some point but good chance he never gets it.

Didn't know that, thanks. Guess he'll have to settle for the Art Ross.

Reactions: Atoyot

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
How many goals points do you think Ehlers ends the season with? What are the chances he gets less than 21?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad