Jun 23, 2007
NJ
He's coming for you Vinny!

2UUB4cx.png

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I was wandering in NHL.com and found out that Kucherov has 7 points in the games we've lost this season. 85 in wins.

... yeah I think we haven't lost that many games this season.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
He gets points all the time and we win all the time. Which is the cause and which is the effect? Is he the engine that drives the offense? In all seriousness, this is the most depth I have seen on any team in the salary cap era. We literally have 9 forwards who are 20 goal scorers in there career at some point and Kilhorn has hit 19 before. We also have a rookie who is on his way in Joseph. We are deep, but we need to play with killer instinct in the playoffs. Yzerman and the upper management built us a well oiled machine . If Brisebois leads us to the cup I will find it ironic after Yzerman stepped down.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Guy needs a nickname. His play this year has been HHOF level. Do THIS consistently for the next handful of years and win a few Cups and he'll be a lock by the time he's 30 or so

It's possible we are seeing his peak but what a peak it is

Bronxxx

Dec 2, 2018
86 is awesome. Will win scoring title. Best value contract n NHL! McDavid look out you are being passed and Bolts will win the Cup.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i might have been a little bit correct in my madness :) yeah id say I knocked it out of the damned park ... i also do not think this is his peak myself might wind up highest year but he isnt going to not keep working as hard as he has even after awards cups etc... its in his dna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad