Player Discussion: Nikita Kucherov - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Jesus don't say that in public. Oiler fans will seep out of the cracks in our forum's floor. McDavid is clearly the best at everything in the history of hockey. You thought Paul Coffey wore small skates? McDavid is way better at wearing small skates. You thought Mario Lemieux could smoke two packs a day and score damn near 200 points? Well McDavid can smoke 5 packs a day and score 300 points. The only reason he doesn't is because Edmonton doesn't have a defenseman.

Already having a field day with Kucherov, if Brayden Point passes McDavid in points I'll probably be gone for another month...

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
There's been some confusion on these boards about what to make of the season Kuch is having, so I made this to help illustrate how good he really is.

soXsRRQ.gif

He's so good that it'd be a historic choke job if he didn't win the cup, but he's not quite there yet to being McDavid with help good. Hope that cleared it up for you folks.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
There's been some confusion on these boards about what to make of the season Kuch is having, so I made this to help illustrate how good he really is.

soXsRRQ.gif

He's so good that it'd be a historic choke job if he didn't win the cup, but he's not quite there yet to being McDavid with help good. Hope that cleared it up for you folks.

Amazing

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
You thought Mario Lemieux could smoke two packs a day and score damn near 200 points?
Lol, classic.

Edit: Did Mario really smoke 2 packs a day? If so the guy must've whipped through half a pack after practice
Yes, he did. And I'd contend that there's no way anyone who smokes that much isn't lighting one up during the intermissions. It'd be inconceivable. So the next time you watch one of Lemieux's legendary highlights, picture him 10 or so minutes later in full gear, puffing away on a cigarette in the hallway outside the Pens' locker room. Or maybe even in the locker room. Maybe with a beer in his other hand. I mean, who's to say? And think about that the next time anyone asks you who the greatest player of all time was. Gretzky and Orr were great, but were they smoke-cigarettes-and-still-dominate-everybody great? Probably not.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Good thing Kucherov signed his extension in the summer. If they waited till end of this season, we're looking at $10.5 mil per, if not more.

Definitely more. After seeing what Mathews got he would have requested more than 10.5 imo.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I missed last nights game but I was very excited to see Kuch get his 100th point of the season. And the way he got it with that goal. Just really happy for him.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Kucherov isn't better than McDavid, it's his team remember? That's why hes outscoring him by 18 points and his nearest teammate by 24. And yet if McDavid went to the Lightning in Kucherov's place and had 104 points now with everyone else's numbers remaining the same, it would be because he's the greatest EVAAARRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->