Player Discussion Nick Suzuki Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I’m not sure if Domi has a good attitude, I’ve heard some things. And his hockey IQ this season is very questionable. I’m getting low on him. I would rather trade him for a good LD instead of giving him a contract.

Consider the amounts of work and dedication these players have already put forward into becoming players, then adding their convictions to bettering humanity at their age, I would never underestimate a person with type of commitment to life/career.:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy: I applaud them for what they have done already and look forward too watching their accomplishments as a Habs/Humanity Fanatic.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I believe that our fans will be delighted to have Max Domi And Nick Suzuki on our team when we make the playoffs, these are players that love the game and are passionate about winning. This can't be taught as is their commitments to society/humanity, love both players /people even though I don't know them personally.
You know I said that same thing of Max last year, but this year my opinion on his competitive drive has changed. I'm not seeing the fire and desire to win battles like I did previously.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Domi thought he was a lock at 1C for years... and Suzuki surpassed him in a few games. No wonder Domi's game is off. lol

I wonder what's the kid's ceiling, because he has kept getting better and better...
His ceiling is a 100+ point 1C imo. His basement is a 80 point 1C, he’s just so smart and talented I can’t imagine him being under a PPG player.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
You guys think he could become a Datsyuk like player for the Habs? Just watched a bit of the 40 min Datsyuk highlight vid on the main board lol. I see a lot of similarities in their games. Both are high IQ 2 way centers with great hands and shots. Both are good skaters with great edges even if they're not burners. I also feel they have a similar stick handling style. They also have similar built with both being 5'11" and in the 185 - 195ish lbs range. That would be treat to watch our own version of Datsyuk in Montreral for the next 15 or so years hehe

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
You guys think he could become a Datsyuk like player for the Habs? Just watched a bit of the 40 min Datsyuk highlight vid on the main board lol. I see a lot of similarities in their games. Both are high IQ 2 way centers with great hands and shots. Both are good skaters with great edges even if they're not burners. I also feel they have a similar stick handling style. They also have similar built with both being 5'11" and in the 185 - 195ish lbs range. That would be treat to watch our own version of Datsyuk in Montreral for the next 15 or so years hehe
Yeah I see a lot of parallels. Datsyuk was a bit smaller but a bit faster. Suzuki is already a stump but not quite as explosive. Otherwise, their game is almost identical.

They just seem like they're a couple steps ahead of the play at all times. They look like they're just floating and then boom, they're in perfect position to intercept a pass.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
He's a rookie, relax. Why do some people always make **** about x player vs y player??
Exact. I think Danault is the kind of guy who would be happy for Suzuki to play 1C and Phillip would take his 2C or 3C role and not sulk. You can tell he's just a genuinely nice guy trying to be the best team player. He doesn't have elite skills, but he's got heart!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Suzuki is going to end up 2nd on the team in points by the end of the season, who would have thought that, although that's not exactly good news for the rest of the team.

I think most had KK and Poehling getting more NHL points than him coming into the season.

Let's just hope for the best for those two in Laval - this year and next. All three should be really good players for us for a long time - and they all seem to get along genuinely well with each other.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
If Bergevin is fired there's a chance we can build a competitive team on the last season of his ELC.

lol, Molson fire MB, you know he's going to extend him to finish out the new 8 year plan.

I wish I had a boss like Molson, hey you are doing a terrible job the past few years but I'm going to give you up to 8 more to improve. What an ass clown.

I think most had KK and Poehling getting more NHL points than him coming into the season.

Let's just hope for the best for those two in Laval - this year and next. All three should be really good players for us for a long time - and they all seem to get along genuinely well with each other.

Kotka kind of should have or at least been close, to be this bad was shocking at least to me. Poehling I never saw him as having that much offensive upside and he's been mostly invisible in the AHL which is very concerning. I don't know who i'm more concerned about Poehling, Brook or Fleury, all 3 have shown way too little in Laval this year though to be fair for Fleury it hasn't been many games and Poehling wasn't helped with the mini yo-yo treatment that I call the MB special.

Reactions: A Loyal Hot Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad