So I did it after all! :)

full
Nice! Time to change your avatar now!

Reactions: Chez Jesperi

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
With regards to your question one name come to mind from recent drafts almost immediately.

Samuel Morin - 2013 (1/13) by Philadelphia

Was a projected 2nd round pick for most of the year then started to rise late. Scouts loved his size and thought he had some untapped offensive upside. Some people even compared him to Chara at the time if he continued to refine his game. Since then he’s played 9 NHL games with 0 points and 170 games in the AHL. Now he didn’t end up going quite as high as KK did but still an example of someone who wasn’t projected to go high but rose quickly.

Good find. But it's not a top 5 pick though. I'm sure there is one that fits more? I can't recall any though

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's very evident I like Nick but I have noticed some issues creeping into his game as he gets more comfortable. He is not moving nearly enough on the PP anymore. Early in the season his movement was a treat to watch on our power play have we coached it out of him? He has also become a tad lackadaisical on some of his line changes. Yup that veteran stuff getting in the way. :rolleyes:

Reactions: habergeon

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
It's very evident I like Nick but I have noticed some issues creeping into his game as he gets more comfortable. He is not moving nearly enough on the PP anymore. Early in the season his movement was a treat to watch on our power play have we coached it out of him? He has also become a tad lackadaisical on some of his line changes. Yup that veteran stuff getting in the way. :rolleyes:
I noticed that last game but he was clearly off that day. Not worried. Probably just fatigued or sick like the rest of the team

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
The kid has some jam to him. He doesn't shy away from the physical play and he's dished out a couple nice hits lately.
I like how he completely decked Wagner putting him on his a** earlier in the shift before his goal

Reactions: Tuggy

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015

I believe the change in movement is because of coaching too.

You can't put an eagle into a box and expect him to soar, watch Kovalchuk out there...he is such a treat to watch away from the puck and how he reads and reacts.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Same total as Domi now, one off Gally and just four short of Danault.
Pretty awesome he's gonna finish the season as the 2nd highest scorer on the team. (though depressing at the same time)

Sad but true,he might end up with the most depending if TT is gone for the season as well. If that'ends up being the outcome,should be a strong candidate for the Calder.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
He's the only hockey nerd in this club. The rest are just some dumb and dumber players. I'm like 1909% serious about that statement.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I applaud your positivity, but Domi is not that loveable, he’s been rather useless this year. Should be traded for a Left defenseman.

I believe that our fans will be delighted to have Max Domi And Nick Suzuki on our team when we make the playoffs, these are players that love the game and are passionate about winning. This can't be taught as is their commitments to society/humanity, love both players /people even though I don't know them personally.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
I believe that our fans will be delighted to have Max Domi And Nick Suzuki on our team when we make the playoffs, these are players that love the game and are passionate about winning. This can't be taught as is their commitments to society/humanity, love both players /people even though I don't know them personally.
I’m not sure if Domi has a good attitude, I’ve heard some things. And his hockey IQ this season is very questionable. I’m getting low on him. I would rather trade him for a good LD instead of giving him a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad