Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
upload_2020-8-10_21-23-12.png

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Suzuki and Caufield will be a nasty combo

If those two can combine for 55-65 goals and 140-160 points, it’s certainly take some of the sting away from the Rags getting Laf.

Only concern is Suzuki being worn ragged from playing all the defence on that line.

Reactions: tooji

Advantage

Aug 10, 2020
Belleville, Ontario
Suzuki and Caufield will be a nasty combo
My only concern with that line is Suzuki having to cover for Cole all the time and also whether they can find a solid fit on the other side.

I think ideally you'd probably want some physicality and size that can create some havoc around the net but also keep up with them both. Someone defensively responsible would be ideal too.

Someone like an Armia I think would be a good fit.

Reactions: brakeyawself

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Big fan of his 2-way game.

I wish he had more explosion tho.
He is astute enough to work on it. Especially after seeing the impact of an injection of pace in Kotka's game. Could you imagine those two players with a 5% increase in peak acceleration or top speed, due to improved mechanics, given each one's hockey sense? :skeptic:

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Suz is a Patrice Bergeron type. I don’t know if Suz can put up the points without finishers. Without he’ll be a perennial 60 points center. If we can draft a Pastrnk type and find a Brad Marchand then expect 80 points per season.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad