Confirmed with Link: Nick Robertson wins OHL’s William Hanley Trophy

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Pretty cool to see him named to the roster, although not a huge shock. Him being named to the roster and actually playing against Columbus are two different things

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Thanks. I thought we would have had to have him on some reserve list or something at the deadline? Isn't that why Wild fans are upset, because they can't play Kaprizov?
I think the difference is that Robertson has an ELC already, but Kaprizov had a KHL contract and missed the deadline to sign and play in the NHL this year, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'd be pretty upset if I were a Wild fan. I think Kaprizov should be allowed to play

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Pretty cool to see him named to the roster, although not a huge shock. Him being named to the roster and actually playing against Columbus are two different things
I think he plays. Just the talent level and jam and intent on his part is not just optimistic behaviour to me. He is a major talent that only lacks expierence.
All that is stopping him from playing is if he can read the game and react to it at the Nhl pace. Seems to me thats the only question at present. Dubas seems to have a idea that he wants to observe that. He might play his first Nhl hockey in the play-in round or to ge on the safe side actual playoffs if he can pace.
So lets see eh;)

Reactions: kb

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Didn't know where to ask this but now that he's one of the 28 who are you guys predicting. Here's my list.

Forwards (18): Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares, Hyman, Mikheyev, Kerfoot, Kapanen, Engvall, Clifford, Spezza, Gauthier, Malgin, Robertson, Petan, Korshkov, Aberg, Agostino

Other Possible Options: Brooks, Bracco, Wilson, Veronneau, Salomaki, Kossila

Defence (10): Rielly, Barrie, Muzzin, Holl, Dermott, Ceci, Sandin, Liljegren, Marincin, Rosen

Other Possible Options: Kivihalme, Gravel, Lindgren

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Didn't know where to ask this but now that he's one of the 28 who are you guys predicting. Here's my list.

Forwards (18): Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares, Hyman, Mikheyev, Kerfoot, Kapanen, Engvall, Clifford, Spezza, Gauthier, Malgin, Robertson, Petan, Korshkov, Aberg, Agostino

Other Possible Options: Brooks, Bracco, Wilson, Veronneau, Salomaki, Kossila

Defence (10): Rielly, Barrie, Muzzin, Holl, Dermott, Ceci, Sandin, Liljegren, Marincin, Rosen

Other Possible Options: Kivihalme, Gravel, Lindgren

Brooks was my favorite of the forward fill-ins this year. I'd like to see him make it.

And I don't know how well he did this year overall but I like what I saw from Kivihalme too.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Brooks was my favorite of the forward fill-ins this year. I'd like to see him make it.

And I don't know how well he did this year overall but I like what I saw from Kivihalme too.

I'd like to see brooks as well, I was just thinking management would likely take the older guys in Petan, Aberg, Agostino over him.

Reactions: zeke

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Engvel-Tavares-Nylander
Robertson-Kerfoot-Kapanen
Clifford-Gauthier-Spezza

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
A well deseved reward.

And while im not sure he will get to play barring an injury to another guy, this should be a good sign that hes a strong chance at beibg a season regular for 20/21

Reactions: Dekes For Days

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
If he plays 9 game or less he doesn’t burn a year right?

No idea where he’d slot in or who he’d replace

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad