Confirmed with Link: Nick Robertson wins OHL’s William Hanley Trophy

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
No idea what he's going to turn into at the NHL level. But good on him for having such a successful season. Hopefully ends up a very useful part of the Leafs for a long time.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

SnizzMitch

Leafs Fan Till I Die
Jan 30, 2016
Eastern, Ontario

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok

As an old bugger, gaining weight in the days of lockdown, and not knowing how much any these kids have to do to make it to the show, I'll simply say that I nearly fainted watching some of that, sheesh :eek:
On a serious note, defying the odds, I see this kid lining up beside Tavares next year. Captain Serious will guide his Padawan to surprisingly good results.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Really excited for this kid. To borrow a term from Burke, I don't see the "pugnacity" that guys like Marchand and Gallagher have but he certainly competes and you can see the obvious skill (especially that shot). He will be a top 6 forward for sure.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
As an old bugger, gaining weight in the days of lockdown, and not knowing how much any these kids have to do to make it to the show, I'll simply say that I nearly fainted watching some of that, sheesh :eek:
On a serious note, defying the odds, I see this kid lining up beside Tavares next year. Captain Serious will guide his Padawan to surprisingly good results.
A scoring left winger with jam and skills seems fair to expect. A 5’9” 195 pound tank would be better. The kid has the frame.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
His determination is the type of player that going into a playoff match, you feel like with him on your roster your team has a chance against any team. Like when we used to have Roberts. I know this is big praise for a player who has yet to even play in the AHL. Hopefully he pans out.

Reactions: kb

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
It's been difficult to see Konecny develop into a good tenacious leader type player for Philly, and we traded that spot to move down. Konecny is the type of young player our roster is missing. Robertson could help ease that sting... and of course Dermott taking that next step (which we saw flashes of this season).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad