Confirmed with Link: Nick Robertson wins OHL’s William Hanley Trophy

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Some people have said Marchand type player. That happens and I will be elated. Just no licking anybody’s face please!

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Some people have said Marchand type player. That happens and I will be elated. Just no licking anybody’s face please!
Marchand has been putting a licking on the league since the world cup of hockey and he isn’t slowing down. Time to give the guy credit. He’s one of the best players in the league now. Robertson turning out like him is a stretch but he might be a better scorer. Robertson will have either Matthews ir Tavares as his center and Marner and Nylander as his right wingers. Recipe for success just by what he is walking in to. I like the idea of Robertson/Matthews/Marner! Or
Robertson/Tavares/ Nylander too.

See he can’t lose whatever line he lands on.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
he plays gritty, skates hard, and has a ton of skills that is overshadowed by his near elite shot that can reach elite levels, he has 40 goals potential

sounds like the perfect future LW for marner and matthews...that line can wreck serious havoc on the league and has best in league potential

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Habs have f*** all. They have no talent. A proven NHL player that has played with Matthews and Tavares is a real asset signed cheap.
There's 30 other teams when that price goes to that steep. Maybe a 5th 6th 7th but I'd rather a 3rd over those three picks. I bet you 1000 dollars your trade idea won't happen.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I can’t see him being like Marchand ,if he just won the most sportsman like player in the OHL
Hockey playing style without the extra stuff lol. I seen Marchand in interviews, he’s nothing like the beast he turns in to on the ice. Seems really chill and sensible actually. Robertson competes like him in playing style is the thing i guess.

Reactions: stickty111

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
I can’t see him being like Marchand ,if he just won the most sportsman like player in the OHL

I mean as a player, hard on the puck, good shot, a pest to other teams players. Likely a 50-70 point guy. Marchand is a piece of S#$* and I would hate to see a player on our team commit the offside things he does. He crosses the line far to often.

Reactions: ACC1224

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Habs have f*** all. They have no talent.

Remember that last game of 2018-19 season against Montreal? That rookie of theirs got a hattrick and Montreal fans were celebrating the arrival of a new star player. I remember thinking "This guy isn't very good, this hattrick is a total fluke."

member 300185

If I could compare him to a retired NHL player, it would be Martin St Louis. I have seen both play tons of times and their style is identical.

He is no Marchand, he won good sportsman of the year. Marchand is not a good sport.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad