Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

7D442

Apr 27, 2015
ERIE PA
Lodnia got sent back. Huge for the dogs as that should net you some picks via trade if/when you move him

Ps, nobody tell @NOA that I also update threads that haven't previously talked about it on positive notes too
I see you ve been out fishing all over the place lately -got that trolling motor fixed eh?? Was it an expensive rebuild ??

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Lodnia is the OA not in the lineup tonight. Lends to the theory that he'll be moved sooner rather than later as he wasn't expected into the plans anyways.

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
Lodnia got sent back. Huge for the dogs as that should net you some picks via trade if/when you move him

Ps, nobody tell @NOA that I also update threads that haven't previously talked about it on positive notes too
I was once told I showed up to work late too often. I then showed up on early every single day after that to flip the script. Doesn’t mean the past goes away..

Sorry, when I called you out I did it in regards to the past. You actively calling me out now after every time you post “positive” news in other threads just proves that you are trying to flip that script. Doesn’t change the past trolling

Reactions: 7D442

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Erie scored the last four goals in period three to break a tie game open winning 7 to 3 before 4,590 fans at the Match Centre. Dogs slip below five hundred at the ten game mark 3 4 3 next game tomorrow when the Dogs visit Missy.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Lodnia in his first game back for the Dogs scored in regulation time and the winning goal in a shootout has the Dogs rally back to beat Guelph 5 to 4 in a shootout the two teams thru overtime combined for ninety nine shots . A little over 4,600 at the Meridian centre tonight next game Friday night when Hamilton comes to town.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs down by three going into the third rallied to tie it but give up a penalty shot with two minutes and thirteen seconds left and the Colts tricked the shot over the line for a 4 too 3 win . The Dogs slip a game below five hundred now off to London . Crowd 3,300 plus in Barrie

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs failed to hold a three to one lead after one and then gave up the next seven five of them in period two and lose 8 to 3. before 4,836 fans at the Meridian Centre. Next game tomorrow night at home against Missy.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
After this evenings display, maybe Insiders is correct 100%
Looks like #44 after 5hat 3rd period childish display.
Walked off on his team, then came back to sulk on the bench.

Reactions: Knights Watcher

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
He was injured
Interesting, is that your assessment, injured?
What I saw was #44 being checked rather closely the entire game, 67's took away his ice and he had several hissy fits. ie: his 2m minor for what was called roughing.
He stayed down on the ice in the OTT zone while he watched his team defend he 67's attack. Once he got up, he skated very near the OTT bench, slipped his lower stick and up the shaft of his stick and made an attempted two handed whack at the Ottawa players on his way back to his bench. His actions caused several 67's players to react to his potential threat. He then proceeded to rush straight to the dressing room. He came back about 3-4 minutes later and sat on the boards and sulked for the remainder of the game. I didn't see one trainer assess the NHL first rounder, check that, NHL second rounder and NID's Captain as he sulked. Yet, you say that he was injured.

I see a frustrated hockey player who is not longer on a stacked team of second round PO exit superstars and is being targeted by the opponents. Just like what Tymkin did to #26 last Sunday.

I think OHL Insiders is correct in his tweet, where there is smoke.

Don't worry, Mississauga is in town tonight.

Reactions: Knights Watcher

three dog night

May 3, 2014
The trainer did look at him and the OHL insider did not mention anyone quitting on the team just some and I doubt it twenty two looking at the union and the law suit never left it still on going. He also scored two goals last night funny how you forgot that.

Reactions: the dog

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs skid reaches four games has they lost to Missy 4 too 2 before 4,893 fans at the Meridian. Next game versus Erie on the road.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
#98 left last nights Missy game in the 1st period and never returned.
Any word on his injury from BurkeMedia?

He was the recipient of the check from behind, then later what looked like a right hand injury.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
IceDog skid continues with their fifth straight over all loss in a row has they drop a 4 too 0 decision to Erie before 2,065 fans in Erie. Winless streak on the road also reaches eight games 06 1 1 . Off till Friday when they visit Sudbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad