Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtshapcott

Feb 12, 2019
While driving south on Hwy 1 just south of Dover Delaware today I noticed a bus parked with the Niagara Icedogs logo on it.. Did someone steal your bus?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Missed tonight game a 3 to 2 overtime win over Windsor sounded like a good game notice all 5,300 tickets sold Next up a visit by Erie Thursday night.

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
As Erie fans coming to visit, what's the must do/eat/visit in Niagara around the arena?

Any helpful tips for convenient parking for one who has a handicapped plate? Can't wait to make the trip!

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
Thanks for your help! This will be super helpful.
Parking at the arena itself is next to impossible to get. Even with a handicapped plate, if you're not there by 5:30 for 7pm puck drop you'll likely be out of luck. There are two bridges (walkways) that take you from St.Paul Street (the main street downtown with all the restaurants). There are two parking garages in the area that cost $5 on game nights. There are other parking lots closer that cost $10. Depending on how hard it is for you to get around and how early you plan to arrive will dictate your parking and your choices for food and drink. I say this because one of the best places to go pre-game is Kullys. The problem is, it's small and it fills up fast and early. If you arrive early enough... grab a doughnut from Beechwood on St.Paul. You'll never want a Krispy Kreme again. Have a safe drive and a good time.

Reactions: OttersFan

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
SECOnded to “Fidler's Pour House” across from the main walk bridge. ARRive 1.5 hours before game time.

Is it not proper to call is Disabled in this day and age?

My eardrums are handicapped y the time I depart.

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
While driving south on Hwy 1 just south of Dover Delaware today I noticed a bus parked with the Niagara Icedogs logo on it.. Did someone steal your bus?
most buses are just wrapped with the logos and are owned by companies who lease them out during non game days

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs extends their point streak to four games with a 5 too 4 shootout win over Erie on home ice tonight before 5,008 fans. Next game a road matchup in Barrie Saturday night.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs started their five game road trip with a 6 to 2 win over Barrie behind Lodina hat trick before 3,606 fans in Barrie. Tomorrow they continue the trip with a visit to North Bay.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs five game point streak snapped has they drop a 4 to 3 decision to North Bay before 1,908 in North Bay . The road trip continues on Friday with a visit to Sarnia.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs drop Sarnia on the road 5 to 2 behind two goals and one assist by Thomas before 2,700 plus in Sarnia next game Saturday night in Windsor.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs makes it a perfect weekend in South West Ontario has the Dogs rallied to beat Windsor 3 to 2 on two goals by Tomasino and another great goaltending by Tynan shocking 3 ,548 fans in Windsor. Niagara takes both games in the season series two wins Four points to one. The road trip continues and concludes Wesenday night in Owen Sound.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs drop a 6 to 5 overtime game in Owen Sound on a power play goal by IceDog killer Struthers after the Attack blow a two goal lead. 2,389 fans in attendance next game for the Dogs tomorrow night with a visit by the Sault . Nice road trip 3 1 1

OHLoutsider2020

Aug 30, 2019
I doubt Tomasino gets traded this year prior to tonight game they got fourteen of eighteen points .
Two games under .500 just shy of the halfway point of season. Not much chance of contending. Move the assets and prepare for the future. Might as well get a head start before the number of available deals go bye bye.

Thomas - Sudbury
Lodnia - Saginaw or Flint
Tomasino - Oshawa

We will see as deadline quickly approaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad