Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Incze hasn't played in over 2 weeks. Do you think he gets another shot this week?

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Incze hasn't played in over 2 weeks. Do you think he gets another shot this week?
He’s pretty good at working the gate.
Billy will ride the hot hand as long as they are winning.
Only two games next weekend expect SD to play both. He will faulter after the trade deadline due to fatigue, then pick it up for the rest of the run to Halifax.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Tough overtime loss tonight to North Bay 4 to 3 before 5,149 fans local boy McMaster with the game winner next up a return visit to North Bay tomorrow night.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Colton was named one of the Stars of the Game earlier this season with a win over North Bay. Wrong goalie last night?

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
North Bay fan here. I just had a look at the game summary from last night and it appears your top 2 scorers were not in the lineup. What are their stories?

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
North Bay fan here. I just had a look at the game summary from last night and it appears your top 2 scorers were not in the lineup. What are their stories?

Moorsey playing U17
Maxie is with team Russia
Thomas in LA getting his upper body injury evaluated.
Hunter was in the lineup last night.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Another tough loss in North Bay by the same four to three score this tie in regulation a disallowed goal on a very close off side may have cost the Dogs of at least a point next upa home date Thursday against Hamilton.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
When you fight right off of a face-off, it’s considered a “staged fight”. The league put the rule in a couple of years ago. It’s an automatic game misconduct. That’s why you don’t see guys drop the gloves and circle around as soon as they drop the puck anymore.
Interesting the North Bay announcers were wondering why they were kicked out refs discretion I guess.

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
Sarnia needs a goalie “REAL” bad! incze looks like he cold be a fit... is it true he requested a trade? and how much would it cost the sting, they could send Hughes back and another roster player... I doubt they would trade a young player or high draft pick ... sarnia might be offering a (99) goalie and a (99) fordward or dman

Reactions: three dog night
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad