Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Sarnia needs a goalie “REAL” bad! incze looks like he cold be a fit... is it true he requested a trade? and how much would it cost the sting, they could send Hughes back and another roster player... I doubt they would trade a young player or high draft pick ... sarnia might be offering a (99) goalie and a (99) fordward or dman

Probably just draft pick(s). The last thing the IceDogs need is another goaltender. They currently have 5 signed. This is why Incze wants out. He believes (as do I) that he is a legit OHL starter but Niagara management has buried him behind Dhillon and won't really give him much of an opportunity. Now they are platooning in a third tender in Sbaraglia who will no doubt be the future along with Tucker Tynan (currently signed but playing in the US). Incze is in a tough spot with Niagara as a 19 year old. His only chance to be the starter with Niagara would be next year (his OA season).

MilanLucic27

Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys, just wondering if there has been any update on Thomas' injury since getting evaluated? Are there any other injuries at the moment for the team?

thanks!

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Jones with the hat trick has the Ice Dogs wonthe dog fight against Hamilton 6 to 3 before 5 ,100 plus fans on a snowy sleeting night in St.Catharines.

Reactions: webegtodiffer

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Out last night see the Digs win 6 to 3 in Erie salting the game with two empty netter stocks thwart an Erie comeback still nice to win in a building that given us fits over the years next up Oshawa tonight .

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ice Dogs rally back from a two goal deficit only to lose a tough overtime game in Oshawa 4 to 3 but still a big point next up a home date Friday night against Barrie.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
OHL hockey with the Team Russia Tours, WJC, Under 18, Suspensions, Injuries and all the other potential stuff makes this quite an accomplishment unto its own!

BarberPole9

Nov 3, 2013
Ottawa
  1. Matt and DJ‏ @IceDogsThisWeek 43m43 minutes ago
    More
    Matt and DJ Retweeted Matt and DJ
    If what I'm hearing is true...and I can't confirm (don't know all the details yet)...but #icedogs fans are going to be excited
    Matt and DJ added,
    Matt and DJ @IceDogsThisWeek
    Rumours of a massive deal today involving the #icedogs Stay tuned
    1 reply0 retweets0 likes
    Reply 1

Retweet

Direct message
  2. Matt and DJ‏ @IceDogsThisWeek 52m52 minutes ago
    More
    Rumours of a massive deal today involving the #icedogs Stay tuned
    2 replies3 retweets5 likes
    Reply 2

Retweet 3

Like 5

Direct message

gensfan2k2

Dec 3, 2014
Wow!!!
I would like to see the cost. Oshawa needed to make this move. This pushes the Icedogs ahead of Oshawa for sure.

Pressure is on Oshawa now to compete with niagara and Ottawa in the east.

To me this puts niagara right now ahead of Ottawa .

Reactions: three dog night

Dumpnchase17

Dec 13, 2017
Wow!!!
I would like to see the cost. Oshawa needed to make this move. This pushes the Icedogs ahead of Oshawa for sure.

Pressure is on Oshawa now to compete with niagara and Ottawa in the east.

To me this puts niagara right now ahead of Ottawa .
If not ahead of Ottawa but certainly neck and neck. I believe the over /under is now the Thomas injury status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->