Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
IceDog lose in overtime tonight in Barrie 6 to 5 but still nice to get a point on the road in a tough building for us in the past few years .Next up a visit to Subuary tomorrow

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
While the IceDogs have only managed to win half of their games (4 of 8) I would expect they will improve once they settle in on their goaltender situation.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Sunday afternoon the Dogs rolll over Sudbury five to one behind Castleman two goals plus an assist.Next up a trip to Erie mid weeek.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
IceDogs lose in Erie. With 10 games now played and just 5 wins I expect to see Niagara a little higher in the standings.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Dogs rally fell short has they lose a 4 to 3 game in Erie before a crowd a little below 1,800 Ince in net again do not know what wrong with Dhillion.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
.............Stinky.
What’s the situation on the goaltending situation?
Something smells fish

I’d assume they thought it was an easy with against Erie so started Incze hoping he gets good numbers so they can trade him? Didn’t work out that way with him giving up a quick 3 goals

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
He struggled early then settled down

Yeah, too little too late though after going down 4-0. Niagara got burned trying to up Incze’s trade value. Wonder what they do now. He’s a good goalie but what team would want him? He isn’t good enough to be a starter on a contending team but a rebuilding team will want a goalie a lot younger than a ‘99. And if he’s going to be a backup somewhere, he won’t be happy because he said he expects to start this year

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Yeah, too little too late though after going down 4-0. Niagara got burned trying to up Incze’s trade value. Wonder what they do now. He’s a good goalie but what team would want him? He isn’t good enough to be a starter on a contending team but a rebuilding team will want a goalie a lot younger than a ‘99. And if he’s going to be a backup somewhere, he won’t be happy because he said he expects to start this year
I agree he inconsistent

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ice Dogs lose a tough one 3 to 2 to Ottawa avert battleing back to tie the game early in the third before 4 ,032 fans next up Windsor tomorrow night on super hero night a packed house is expected.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs nip Windsor 4 to 3 on a late goal by Tominisno Thomas also scored twice before a packed house of 5,300 Windsor a split second to late in getting the tie.Next up Peterborough at hone for a rare Wesenday game.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Game Day: Petes won their first encounter 5 to 2. I expect tonights game will come down to goaltending.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs with their best overall game blank Peterborough 3 to 0 in a goaltender battle third goal an empty netter giving the 4,687 fans a cheeseburger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad