Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Sarnia scored three of the five third period goals to shade the Dogs 6 to 5 before 5,433 fans next up a visit by Erie Thursday night.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs knock off Erie 7 to 4 tonight on home ice before 5,156 fans all tied in points with Sudbury again with the big game tomorrow night at the Meridian.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

three dog night

May 3, 2014
In the biggest game of the year before the biggest crowd to watch a hockey game in Niagara and the Meridian Centre 5,603 the Dogs shut down Sudbury 3 to 0 the last goal n the empty net for a cheeseburger. The Dogs now have a two point lead for the division with a week to play. Next up a visit by Barrie Sunday afternoon.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Niagara shades Barrie 4 too 3 to take a two point lead for the Central Division and the number two sead before 5,495 fans at the Meridian Centre.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Niagara doubles Missy 4 too 2 before a new record crowd of 5,610 tonight in St Catharines. Robertson and Thomas two goals apiece in the game wish got rather chippy especially in the third period. Next up a game in Barrie Saturday night.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs trip up Barrie 7 to 4 in Barrie.Robertson four points to take a four point lead in the scoring race . Next uo a trip to North Bay needing just a point for top spot in the Central and second seed.

hardclimate

Jan 7, 2015
A total mis-match between the Dogs and the Battalion. Niagara is likely already wondering who they'll play in the second round.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Yesterday the Dogs claimed the Central Division by blitzing North Bay 8 to 3 now the playoffs begin Thursday with North Bay at the Meridian Centre.

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
Yesterday the Dogs claimed the Central Division by blitzing North Bay 8 to 3 now the playoffs begin Thursday with North Bay at the Meridian Centre.
Batt may be dodging UPL..cannot score on him...from what I have seen this years reffing staff may affect outcomes of a lot of games...no consistency..lots of perceived head check..blind sides..….anyone thought of keeping their heads up.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Best of Luck the Ice Dogs seem to be getting forgotten a little around here? If and it’s always an if these are for the most part young men come together at the right time I think you can do some damage in the East? Ottawa will be tough but I think you all can be standing in the end?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Batt may be dodging UPL..cannot score on him...from what I have seen this years reffing staff may affect outcomes of a lot of games...no consistency..lots of perceived head check..blind sides..….anyone thought of keeping their heads up.
That the way it goes

member 236327

So, who was the whistle blower?

You can't just not talk about it....

Msg me privately if you know lol

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
So, who was the whistle blower?

You can't just not talk about it....

Msg me privately if you know lol

Great question I don’t think an answer is coming to that one though? Plus what does leasing 4 BMW’S have to do with confirming guilt when it comes to recruiting? I’m thinking ownership and an employee or two may have a company car as part of their pay package? Husband and Wife Owners, Coach and the GM for example?

Reactions: three dog night

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Great question I don’t think an answer is coming to that one though? Plus what does leasing 4 BMW’S have to do with confirming guilt when it comes to recruiting? I’m thinking ownership and an employee or two may have a company car as part of their pay package? Husband and Wife Owners, Coach and the GM for example?

Are we all that naive to think that only 2 outta 20 teams are doing this? Every team is doing this to some degree! You are only guilty if you are caught.

member 236327

Are we all that naive to think that only 2 outta 20 teams are doing this? Every team is doing this to some degree! You are only guilty if you are caught.

Or you're just not good at doing it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad