Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Well he doesn't get first star honours or anything (?) but I'm sure he'll be fine.
I'm not sure what this means, but I have to say it's pretty embarrassing to see a team with an obvious competitive advantage embellish as much as this Niagara team does.

I mean that advantage literally cost your organization money and future draft picks and you're still just eeking out wins against a sub-0.500 team with no NHL prospects.

Sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drop the Puck

three dog night

May 3, 2014
I'm not sure what this means, but I have to say it pretty embarrassing to see a team with an obvious competitive advantage to embellish as much as this Niagara team does.

I mean that advantage literally cost your organization money and future draft picks and you're still just eeking out wins against a sub-0.500 team with no NHL prospects.

Sad.
What

Reactions: ProspectsSTC

knowescape

Made you look
Jan 26, 2016
Ontario
I'm not sure what this means, but I have to say it pretty embarrassing to see a team with an obvious competitive advantage to embellish as much as this Niagara team does.

Sad.
Sorry didn't mean to use big words. Niagara is playing hockey in an attempt to contend in the later rounds. The sub 500 team (which has its own thread in case you want to visit) has no chance of winning and with nothing to lose takes cheap shots all night long.

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
Great job holding Robertson to 1 goal in 4 games
Tell people to go away on the NB forum and then come chirp in their forum.... okay.

Go away, and chop some wood like the rest of the lumberjacks on your squad. It’s pathetic and actually quite sad to watch a bunch of hacks try to injure talent players. Embarrassing.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Tell people to go away on the NB forum and then come chirp in their forum.... okay.

Go away, and chop some wood like the rest of the lumberjacks on your squad. It’s pathetic and actually quite sad to watch a bunch of hacks try to injure talent players. Embarrassing.
Enjoy it while you can, your group of asshats aren't winning squat this year. See ya tomorrow.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016

You probably got mad at Comtois when he was diving around for team Canada. Hopefully the rest of the cheques clear or the ice dogs might have to deal with branch again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad