Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
I seriously think you guys might sweep Oshawa.

I predicted "Niagara in 5" in the prediction thread just to make sure I don't get banned for trolling.

Whatanathol

Jul 27, 2018
Oshawa
Gens fan here.

Making the trip on Sunday. You have a good team there. Osh in tough, especially with the pending suspension of #8, who can pop loose anytime.

Any idea when game #5 might be if Gens push Dogs that far? Fri or Sat night (april 12 or 13).

:)

ty

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Niagara in 6, Oshawa has a good club but your depth is key. Goaltending should be excellent for both clubs. Looking forward to seeing a good series.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Does anybody have the complete Niagara vs Oshawa schedule.
Thanks

ROUND 2 vs NIAGARA:
G1 @ NIA: Fri, Apr 5, 7pm
G2 @ NIA: Sun, Apr 7, 2pm
G3 vs NIA: Tues Apr 9, 7:05pm
G4 vs NIA: Thurs Apr 11, 7:05pm
G5 @ NIA: Sat, Apr 13, TBD***
G6 vs NIA: Mon, Apr 15, 7:05pm***
G7 @ NIA: Tues, Apr 16, TBD***

Reactions: three dog night

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
ROUND 2 vs NIAGARA:
G1 @ NIA: Fri, Apr 5, 7pm
G2 @ NIA: Sun, Apr 7, 2pm
G3 vs NIA: Tues Apr 9, 7:05pm
G4 vs NIA: Thurs Apr 11, 7:05pm
G5 @ NIA: Sat, Apr 13, TBD***
G6 vs NIA: Mon, Apr 15, 7:05pm***
G7 @ NIA: Tues, Apr 16, TBD***
Thanks

fullsend

Feb 25, 2019
First time coming to meridian center I have heard the parking is pretty brutal any suggestion? Thanks and good luck

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
First time coming to meridian center I have heard the parking is pretty brutal any suggestion? Thanks and good luck
The arena is right downtown. There are two large parking garages within walking distance. Arrive early, park in one of the garages, hit one of the local downtown restaurants and have a good time.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Also, once in the building if someone bumps in to you, fall down, Oshawa will probably get a penalty and then you'll be ready for what you're going to see on the ice all night.

*not sour grapes, totally being sarcastic. Should be a great game, I actually wanted Niagara vs Sudbury so I could make the drive for a couple games. Don't care about seeing Ottawa. Sudbury/Niagara conference final would be great by me.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Also, once in the building if someone bumps in to you, fall down, Oshawa will probably get a penalty and then you'll be ready for what you're going to see on the ice all night.

*not sour grapes, totally being sarcastic. Should be a great game, I actually wanted Niagara vs Sudbury so I could make the drive for a couple games. Don't care about seeing Ottawa. Sudbury/Niagara conference final would be great by me.
Lol

gensfan2k2

Dec 3, 2014
I’ll be there sunday. First time at Meridian Centre. I’m looking forward to the atmosphere . So from previous posts, park in one of the two nearby garages? How much is parking?

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
I’ll be there sunday. First time at Meridian Centre. I’m looking forward to the atmosphere . So from previous posts, park in one of the two nearby garages? How much is parking?
It's $5. The atmosphere is second to none. The fans are knowledgeable and loud. Wear your Gens gear, you might get the odd chirp but unlikely. Welcome and enjoy the game. Should be a great series.

Reactions: gensfan2k2

gensfan2k2

Dec 3, 2014
It's $5. The atmosphere is second to none. The fans are knowledgeable and loud. Wear your Gens gear, you might get the odd chirp but unlikely. Welcome and enjoy the game. Should be a great series.

I’m looking forward to it. I’ll have my jersey on for sure with my son. My nephew is joining as well and he is Ice Dog fan from the area.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Gens fan here.

Making the trip on Sunday. You have a good team there. Osh in tough, especially with the pending suspension of #8, who can pop loose anytime.

Any idea when game #5 might be if Gens push Dogs that far? Fri or Sat night (april 12 or 13).

:)

ty
Fifth game the 13

Square Corners

Mar 1, 2018
I seriously think you guys might sweep Oshawa.

I predicted "Niagara in 5" in the prediction thread just to make sure I don't get banned for trolling.

Stand by the courage of your convictions then. I cant stand people making a different prediction on every thread to increase their chances of being right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad