NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part III [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Just found out the game is being covered by a channel that so many people in the UK can't even get. What a f***ing joke. Which idiot in the NHL has sold the rights to the worst "sports channel " in the uk.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
"Network Error" on my PS4. "Cannot connect to NHL.TV. Please check your network connection an try again." Yeah, my connection is fine, I re-installed the app twice now, but it doesn't work. This is so annoying...
Same. Blah.

taketheracingline

Aug 31, 2018
Paid for a service, game blacked out in the UK. It's not being covered BY ANY TV NETWORK IN THE UK you assholes!
It's being covered by premier sports here in the UK. If you go to their site in the NHL section it will tell you which games they'll be showing so you know which will be blacked out.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
It's being covered by premier sports here in the UK. If you go to their site in the NHL section it will tell you which games they'll be showing so you know which will be blacked out.
This game is on freesports for some ungodly reason. You can't get it on freesat.

Premier sports are the worst organisation in tv sports.

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Would love to know why Habs/Leafs is blacked out for me in freaking OHIO. Using the app, location services enabled, subscription paid for, but Error not Available. And yet I can stream it on a computer from the website just fine.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Would love to know why Habs/Leafs is blacked out for me in freaking OHIO. Using the app, location services enabled, subscription paid for, but Error not Available. And yet I can stream it on a computer from the website just fine.

It's probably not blacked out for you, the streams are broken.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I'm getting a network connection error on my ps4 even though I know my connection is fine. I can log into Netflix and other streaming apps no problem and run them perfectly. Seems like a lot of people are having different error problems and it won't work. Fantastic. :huh:

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I managed to finally get it to work on my Roku by switching my DNS from google dns (8.8.8.8) to openDNS (208.67.222.222)

The total lack of error messages was infuriating though.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I'm in NYC, cant watch the Habs-Leafs on my roku or phone. Glad to see others here are having issues so it's not just me, but also total crap that this is happening opening night.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Video feeds are now working on the NHL phone app, I assume that it's also now working on the PS4 app.

Hatfield

Jan 27, 2007
This app is such a piece of shit. Have they even updated it in the last 5 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad