NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part III [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgooter

Dec 4, 2014
Thursday's (14 Jan) game schedule includes Caps v Sabres and Canucks v Oilers, which are also listed in the ESPN+ play schedule. I'll be interested to see if these two games are blacked out on NHLTV.

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
Thursday's (14 Jan) game schedule includes Caps v Sabres and Canucks v Oilers, which are also listed in the ESPN+ play schedule. I'll be interested to see if these two games are blacked out on NHLTV.
Any reason to believe it’s different than last season? Espn+ games weren’t blacked out on nhl.tv.

Reactions: Crosstraffic

Sgooter

Dec 4, 2014
Any reason to believe it’s different than last season? Espn+ games weren’t blacked out on nhl.tv.
Good question. This is my first experience with NHLTV, so I don't have any previous knowledge of how games were carried vs blocked on NHLTV. Hopefully, it will be a positive experience.

IslesCLT

Apr 25, 2019
Charlotte
Same thing happened to me. I called them and there was some kind of glitch in the system after I updated my card. It then wouldn't auto renew and they had to cancel my auto renew in the system and I had to pay again. Makes no sense, but Im good to go now
Exactly the same thing here too. Was 1 USD temp auth when I updated the expiration, EUR .85 must be their FX equivalent (even though spot is closer to .82 haha). Had to renew manually so glad to know it was a system glitch associated with updating payment info.

Reactions: Westlander

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
I purchased the yearly subscription thru phone app, as the website kept refusing both of my cards [nothing specific; ''problems with payment'']. So, the in-app purchase thru Google Play is confirmed; where it previously said ''Subscribe Now'', now the banner is gone. However, website on PC still shows ''you have no active subscriptions''. Slow update, or...? I purchased the subscription thru app last year as well.

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan
Exactly the same thing here too. Was 1 USD temp auth when I updated the expiration, EUR .85 must be their FX equivalent (even though spot is closer to .82 haha). Had to renew manually so glad to know it was a system glitch associated with updating payment info.
Now I just got an email that they refunded my money and cancelled my subscription. Back to calling NHL.TV to find out what's going on.

SCampo98

Dec 24, 2015
Sherbrooke, QC
Despite the negativity, I gladly purchased NHL Live as an early bird special. The interface is amazing, especially on the ios app (my iPad being my main viewing medium) and it allows me to stay up to date on teams like the Wild and Preds, teams I wouldn't be able to watch otherwise.

Westlander

the olden time
Aug 31, 2004
The Netherlands

I checked again and you’re right it was actually €0.82 on and then off my card

Reactions: IslesCLT

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Anyone using NHL.tv on PS4? Mine does not have a current schedule up and everything is cutoff at September 2020. Anyone else having this issue?

TheWestWing

Nov 22, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Anyone with CI on DirectTV having NHL.TV authentication issues? I am and made the mistake of sitting in chat for 25 minutes only to be told 'well that's how it is until the games start'. Uh huh.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
it worked for me as well. I still think the site is awful and they need to rebuild it from the ground up. I really miss the old NHL site. It was so user friendly.

Agreed. I'm a UX designer and the whole system and relationship between NHL.com and NHL.tv infuriates me. Just awful across the board.

Enjoy the hockey, cheers!

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Anyone using NHL.tv on PS4? Mine does not have a current schedule up and everything is cutoff at September 2020. Anyone else having this issue?

Mine seemed to look fine on PS4 last night. When in doubt with that app, just delete and install it fresh... I've had it error out and think it was internet connection/some random issue, and it just needed the new version (fresh install, didn't seem to want to update the old version).

Should fix it.

Reactions: stokes84

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Signed up to the monthly package this morning and paid using Paypal. Transaction went through with no issues. Logged all my devices in, and tried a game from the play-ins on each of them and they all worked with no issues. These games were not available to me yesterday.

When I logged in to my PS4 I'm pretty sure I saw a list of today's scheduled games. It must have been there b/c I had to change the month to a month that had play-in games in order to see if one of those games would work. There was an app update waiting for PS4. Make sure you have the latest app. Log out and then back in and see if it works for you. Good luck!

Reactions: stokes84

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Keep in mind everybody they start play tonite at 5:30 EST Flyers/Pens . Maybe the Ranger game tomorrow as well...although not quite sure on that start time .

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
the 530 pit game is on sn1(national channel) in case your wondering why your getting screwed out of center ice game in canada

Reactions: Sgooter

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Game on for pens/flyers. No issues connecting on my ps4.

How do you sign in to the Android app with Rogers Gamecenter?

Android has 2 login options. NHL live is for your Rogers login. NHL.com is if you purchased outside of Canada.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
My PS4 app isn't working. Error is the app i temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back again soon. If you have any questions please contact customer service. My computer is working fine. I updated it yesterday.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Paid for a service, game blacked out in the UK. It's not being covered BY ANY TV NETWORK IN THE UK you assholes!

Reactions: OddyOh

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Anyone with CI on DirectTV having NHL.TV authentication issues? I am and made the mistake of sitting in chat for 25 minutes only to be told 'well that's how it is until the games start'. Uh huh.

having issues too. I’m getting a “you are not authorized to view this content” message.

Sauce12

Unregistered User
Jul 25, 2011
The dark side of the moon
"Network Error" on my PS4. "Cannot connect to NHL.TV. Please check your network connection an try again." Yeah, my connection is fine, I re-installed the app twice now, but it doesn't work. This is so annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad