NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part III [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasha71

Dec 30, 2017
Not working on any of my platforms, and the 1-800 number is obviously on hold

Pasha71

Dec 30, 2017
And when I tried it on Roku (after unsuccessful attempts on iPhone, iPad and laptop), I got "too many usage attempts". Well, duh!

Nice performance on the very first day!

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I have no feeds available for any of the games. Is that the same issue everyone else has?

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Couldn't even log into the Android app on my Chromecast and AndroidTV Sony TV... reset my password like 3 times. Ugh.

Back to piracy for now

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I was happy to pay for the service and cut the cord. First night.. get Pittsburgh Philly up and ready to go! Click 'chromecast' and get a message that it can't be chromecast. Same for the Leafs. Won't cast from my phone. Won't case from my chromebook. I do get it working on my PC and cast it but it was laggy... really regretting my choice and working on a refund already. Chat line closed as well! Total piece of shit app. I've never had any issues with any other app casting or lagging this.

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
I ordered NHL CI a few hours ago and they took my money right away. Wasn't working so I called them. They said there are issues and that when I ordered the service, I was flipped off of the free preview and put on subscription. I said that is fine, then cancel my subscription and let me watch the games on the free preview. They said they can't because it is 3rd party. Gotta love shaw....

Reactions: OddyOh

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I was happy to pay for the service and cut the cord. First night.. get Pittsburgh Philly up and ready to go! Click 'chromecast' and get a message that it can't be chromecast. Same for the Leafs. Won't cast from my phone. Won't case from my chromebook. I do get it working on my PC and cast it but it was laggy... really regretting my choice and working on a refund already. Chat line closed as well! Total piece of shit app. I've never had any issues with any other app casting or lagging this.
Been using it for 2 seasons, worked fine before. Tonight was a fluke, I guess.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
No feeds for the Canucks/Oilers game on Roku. Seems to be common tonight.

Pasha71

Dec 30, 2017
Never mind my whining. They charged my expired card and never bothered to tell me that. So I had to actually buy this season first. Works now.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Only problem I have is it seems to be delayed by like 5-10 seconds from satellite....and a few seconds behind its actual video, which makes it kinda annoying more than anything.

Sgooter

Dec 4, 2014
I'm streaming the NHLTV app on a Roku box here in Florida, and I had no problems watching the two games from Canada. Having read thru all the problems everyone had last night, I feel lucky, but not confident. NHLTV had better fix these technical problems for everyone before the start of tonight's full schedule of games OR get ready to process a whole lot of angry cancellations.

kings022

Jun 11, 2012
I had "no feeds" on GCL on my Roku last night, but logging out and logging back in fixed it.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
My roku did not work at all, but could watch Toronto-Montreal on my phone. Did not check any of the late games. Looking at my account now, none of the games from last night are available.

Sgooter

Dec 4, 2014
My roku did not work at all, but could watch Toronto-Montreal on my phone. Did not check any of the late games. Looking at my account now, none of the games from last night are available.
After reading your post, I just checked NHLTV via my Roku, and I was able to access and start the full game replay of one last night's Canada games and also one of the NBCSN games as a quick test. So, the game replay feature appears to be working.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Can someone clarify a blackout question?

The Ranger-Islander game is being simulcast on NHL Network tonight. Does that prevent someone in the United States who is outside of the NY Market from watching the game on NHL.TV/GameCenter?

I am seeing some people say that might be the case but I don't understand how. NHLN shouldn't get any broadcast rights they just simulcast. And NHLN is such a niche channel that not a lot of people own, I can't see national blackouts taking affect.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Mine did a few days ago.

Seems PS4 app is still down?

Ok so my card info wasn’t up to date. Fixed that a little while ago and now have a massive $1 charge pending. Lol Keep trying to sign on to the app on my phone and it’s an infinite loop. At work so cant check my PS4 app till late tonight. I see people are having all kinds of issues. Really amateurish it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad