NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part II [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
2 years paid NHL.tv, this year has not received a single letter about them, nor about the price, nor about the date of withdrawing money from my card, nor about the automatic renewal of the subscription.
NOTHING! What a mess?
Did everyone else receive these letters?

Likely not until next week when the early bird discount is available

slapshot1959

Mar 5, 2013
2 years paid NHL.tv, this year has not received a single letter about them, nor about the price, nor about the date of withdrawing money from my card, nor about the automatic renewal of the subscription.
NOTHING! What a mess?

slapshot1959

Mar 5, 2013
I received an email a couple weeks ago about renewing. No discount but 10% off with Discover. 139.00 price.
It gives a link to where you can edit your card or you can cancel autorenewing.

becky4015

Sep 11, 2014
NOTHING! What a mess?
Received mine sep 1 , they will auto -renew your subscription sep 13, unless you notify them to cancel. If you have a discover card as the payment card you get 10% off of the 139.99 price

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
NHL.tv has dropped support for the Xbox 360, so I'll be buying a new streaming device. For reasons I won't get into here, it will be either an Xbox One or Amazon Fire TV.

I'd be interested in anyone's experience running NHL.tv on either of these 2 devices, the good/bad for each.

Thanks in advance.

Realize

Is the payment information sheet broken for anybody else?
I can't even update my new CC information.
The "pay with paypal" button does not work as well.

Great stuff, as always ...

EDIT: What is the best "way" to use NHL.TV in your opinion? I am trying to find a good alternative to PS4 app by maybe using amazon fire tv to stream this (or something else)...
Is there any device which uses NHL.TV better than PS4?
thx!

Last edited:

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

EDIT: What is the best "way" to use NHL.TV in your opinion? I am trying to find a good alternative to PS4 app by maybe using amazon fire tv to stream this (or something else)...
thx!
I use Apple TV and have never had any problems.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013

thx!

I'm having trouble with the site for the past week, trying to disable auto-renew so I can renew when I'd like to. Half the pages don't load, most of the buttons don't work. Having a bit better luck with Chrome than Firefox, but you're right - the site is garbage as usual.

Gintonicplz

Jul 23, 2017
Czech republic
I'm having trouble with the site for the past week, trying to disable auto-renew so I can renew when I'd like to. Half the pages don't load, most of the buttons don't work. Having a bit better luck with Chrome than Firefox, but you're right - the site is garbage as usual.

Same here - website doesnt work for me at all - using Chrome. I have decided to contact them about me cancelling the subscription via email. Planning to renew later this year.

Realize

Great. So via Browser, I can watch for 20 bucks / month, but I can not add a new cc or pay via PayPal.. And the nhl app for Android tells me to pay 27,50 EUR (which is around 32 USD) and I could pay via PayPal.

I love this.. Not

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Did anyone else on rogers get a text saying that they won't get gamecenter included with their plan? WTF is this shit!?

becky4015

Sep 11, 2014
Today is the 12th... Not seeing any 'early bird discount' offered on the nhl.tv site...
I don't think nhl tv has a early bird discount, the only discount is 10% off if you use a discover card. The sep 13th date is not an early bird deadline, it is a deadline that you had to notify nhl tv, you do not want to be auto renewed

Reactions: wolfgaze

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Did anyone else on rogers get a text saying that they won't get gamecenter included with their plan? WTF is this ****!?

I also got this today. The reason I went with Rogers was because of getting Rogers NHL live. I had it for 3 seasons and now it is gone. I will be changing carriers when my contract is up if this is really the case. I thought this was part of what I signed up for.:thumbd:

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
I also got this today. The reason I went with Rogers was because of getting Rogers NHL live. I had it for 3 seasons and now it is gone. I will be changing carriers when my contract is up if this is really the case. I thought this was part of what I signed up for.:thumbd:

Same here, luckily the contract for me ends in a few months. I'll just buy the package and save my money for another carrier.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Same here, luckily the contract for me ends in a few months. I'll just buy the package and save my money for another carrier.

I've got a year left but found the answer. I will be leaving Rogers when my time is up and I'm not going to pay them for the service I'll pay for it from my Satellite provider which is not Rogers. I'll use my sling box to sling games from my satellite receiver and watch wherever and whenever I want. Pretty low to include it as part of a plan and then remove it.

Rogers is unbundling Spotify and NHL Live from its mobile plans

Rogers has been offering a free Spotify premium subscription and a seasons pass subscription to Rogers NHL Live as a sales incentive on its Share Everything Plans since 2015

Anyone using the Rogers NHL Live subscription is out of luck. Since the NHL season ended on June 7th, Rogers is not renewing this plan for the next season.

Rogers is unbundling Spotify and NHL LIVE from its mobile plans

Reactions: Mr Tadakichi

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Anyone else not get auto-renewed yet? I live in Greece. I received my email last week, stating that I was going to get auto-renewed this week, but nothing has been charged yet. When I log in to NHL.tv, it asks me to pick a subscription, and there is the $119.99 season price, or a $19.99 monthly price. After I choose the season one, it says that with tax, its $148 and change. Whats up with that? I never had to pay that much before, not does it say in the email that the price is $119.99 PLUS tax.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
Anyone else not get auto-renewed yet? I live in Greece. I received my email last week, stating that I was going to get auto-renewed this week, but nothing has been charged yet. When I log in to NHL.tv, it asks me to pick a subscription, and there is the $119.99 season price, or a $19.99 monthly price. After I choose the season one, it says that with tax, its $148 and change. Whats up with that? I never had to pay that much before, not does it say in the email that the price is $119.99 PLUS tax.

208 + 13% tax here in ontario canada divided by 4 payments . I'd jump on 148$ in a hearbeat

center ice schedule grid showing some exb. games coming up starting sunday

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I
208 + 13% tax here in ontario canada divided by 4 payments . I'd jump on 148$ in a hearbeat

center ice schedule grid showing some exb. games coming up starting sunday

I just switched my billing address from Greece to my Bank of America account I still have in the US, and it came out to the $119 price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad