GDT: NHL Trade Deadline Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This is purely speculative (I hope) but Yohe mentioned Ceci and Mccquaid as names still being out there in his Athletic article. He didn't imply we're at all interested and it sounded like pure speculation....but christ.

please please dont JR.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Apparently Ray Ray is asking for a 2nd for MJ. UFA at seasons end though, so I'm torn. I like the player, but can we keep him?
Came to say just this, I would like him to add some much needed scoring depth, but at what price and could those picks be used to bolster our embarrassing D?

Also, MoJo isn’t exactly that fiery kind of guy that we could rally around.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm just making sure I have all of my memes bookmarked so I'm prepared for whatever happens today with JR.
I'm embarrassed at how far behind I am with naming and categorizing.

bDbK2ex.png

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
It seems like their is still a chance ferland gets moved, it wouldn't be to us, but it would be good for us considering we are competing with Carolina.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Came to say just this, I would like him to add some much needed scoring depth, but at what price and could those picks be used to bolster our embarrassing D?

Also, MoJo isn’t exactly that fiery kind of guy that we could rally around.

But he has the skill and speed they could use on the LW.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
At this point though... who do they go all in on? And with what, exactly? They have like a lonely first, a bunch of **** contracts and zero prospects.

Oh, they have Jarry, Addison, Hollander and some other prospects. Blueger, Prow, ZAR, etc. Their next 3 1sts. I don’t doubt JR has the pieces to go after something big. I just don’t think he should. This team hasn’t shown enough for me to think they should use assets to go for it. I don’t trust Sullivan not to do something stupid or for JR not to fall in love with his next JJ. Really they should just sit quietly and reflect on the last 2 seasons.

Who? Get Stone now, sign him to an extension, trade Kessel or even Hornqvist in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad