Post-Game Talk: NHL TRADE DEADLINE - MARCH 8 - HF Bruins Discord backup is open

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Sign elias and call it a day July 1st.
He will probably be one of Bruins main targets.There are centre's available but not alot of top 6 guys .

I think you can agree to disagree with yourself and get off the hook.😉
Hey ,what was the name of that bar in Kitchener with the Tow Truck out front? 20 yrs ago I was there & .It Had a Harley above the bar but I can't remember name of it.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
He will probably be one of Bruins main targets.There are centre's available but not alot of top 6 guys .

Hey ,what was the name of that bar in Kitchener with the Tow Truck out front? 20 yrs ago I was there & .It Had a Harley above the bar but I can't remember name of it.
Sammy's Bar from what I found. Had a red tow truck out front.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario

That hertl was a joke surprised Donny couldn't figure that out. Perfect fit here.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
There’s no way those teams that went all in can keep their teams together next season. They have to end up like us this year with a bunch of guys leaving.
They're rolling the dice. These superteams almost never work out.

Reactions: SPV

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
1 - rumor from Weekes. Pure speculation by everyone and their mother as to return.
Also zero confirmation fromanyone other than Weekes that it was LA and Ullmark said no.

I don't believe Weekes ever mentioned which team was after Ullmark, and he wasn't the only one reporting the failed-deal.

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
There’s no way those teams that went all in can keep their teams together next season. They have to end up like us this year with a bunch of guys leaving.

I don't think Vegas will have a problem to keep the team: 18 players signed, almost 10M cap space and Marchessault/Hanifin to sign. Marchessault will be 34y, so might be a cap casualty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad