League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - 2020 TDL Edition - Vol. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Yeah and in addition I have a feeling this winning streak of theirs is going to exhaust them, not propel them.
Watch their hot streak and corresponding slump just be out of sync with everyone else. I still think AV teams are soft and susceptible to physical play. I still don't understand how that Rangers team made it to the finals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Watch their hot streak and corresponding slump just be out of sink with everyone else. I still think AV teams are soft and susceptible to physical play. I still don't understand how that Rangers team made it to the finals.

The Flyers are playing in the kitchen now? :)

Should read "out of sync".

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Ok so over here in Australia the NRL (National Rugby League) season just started tonight. Not sure how to compare but I guess this is like the NFL or MLB of Australia in terms of popularity.

I am not a huge fan of the sport but tonight there's a game on TV and the stadium is full of people cheering and getting into the game and it's really awesome. Just makes me think how crappy it's going to be having
games played in empty arenas or cancelled because of the f*cking virus. I guess we take a lot for granted and maybe this is meant to make us feel....humble or lucky? Could be worse, for sure, but it still sucks to think that hockey
could stop tonight and not be resumed or resolved :(

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Looks like they will play today’s games? Hopefully...
A win and 2 goals for Ovi and none for Mathews would be perfect if they are indeed going to finish up early this year....

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
Blue Jackets have announced that their remaining 4 home games will be played in an empty arena-other than players and credentialed press. I suppose this keeps the TV money flowing to the teams if nothing else? Not aware of a similar decision by the Caps, yet, but wouldnt be surprised if its right around the corner.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Blue Jackets have announced that their remaining 4 home games will be played in an empty arena-other than players and credentialed press. I suppose this keeps the TV money flowing to the teams if nothing else? Not aware of a similar decision by the Caps, yet, but wouldnt be surprised if its right around the corner.

Is the CBJ announcement today or is this the previous one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad